Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Gumbies FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Pay the $ to either take the glass bottomed boat tour or scuba. I've not seen the Great Barrier Reef in person yet, but from anecdotal, Ningaloo is much less ravaged by humans and climate change.
Boat it is.
Can't remember who runs the Cable beach camels, but they said hi via a brother that visited there, don't know which I would like more (Both by choice)
Going to put on my screensaver to keep me motivated and get me to pull my finger out.

1709134961526.png

I'm such a Liar, need to stop being a wuss and just go.
Trip to Echuca on Friday will be a start - need to visit my pretty car and give it a run.
A couple of days in Canberra from next week - need to visit Sis.
A few days on the Murray, hire a houseboat would be good.
A week in Geraldton also good - off peak, not in summer.

Don't mind me, just trying to give myself a kick in the butt, been a ****ed up few weeks and need a change.
Changing the 4 walls is as good as a holiday. Take a little trip. Somewhere relaxing. The houseboat sounds like a fun getaway.

Omg! Come and hang out with me for a few days. 🤪

Don't know why Geraldton was in my head, meant Exmouth.

Just having a Dumb moment or two.
Ooh!
I went to Ningaloo to see the solar eclipse.
One of the most amazing things I've ever seen.
Just incredible!!
Can't wait to go see next one..it will last a lot longer.. 22nd July 2028.😄

Ummmmm... what are the legal penalties in Australia for selling tourists' kidneys?

Asking for a friend.
penalties?
We're free and have the right to sell kidneys if we choose.

We dont live in some communist joint.

Why do you have a team plane, doesnt everyone have their own plane?
I thought everyone had a plane these days?
I've got my own but the team jet is quicker and it's got a hot tub. OIG1.jpg

When I was captain of the Furies I stole the Dragons plane and it didn't end well so I have kept away from them since then

stolen plane.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have been nice if our board gave us better options than this - we are the premiers after all

Paper Fail GIF by linastopmotion

Note to self: ditch the rave at Brick Loosener's pad...
The best way to do it would be to lure tourist to Australia with cheap gender reassignment surgeries and take the parts you need and write it off as part of the process. Win win.

penalties?

Can I have both of yours?

I promise to give you ALL the money...

1709160604989.gif

penalties?

The best way to do it would be to lure tourist to Australia with cheap gender reassignment surgeries and take the parts you need and write it off as part of the process. Win win.

Happy 60k Bitcoin.

Drinks are on me Sunday night.

Well, unless the OOBs win.

I remember buying them for nefarious purposes in 2012 when a bitcoin was $30.

Easy to lament not holding onto just 1 or 2... but that was probably 2-3 HDDs ago, so it probably doesn't matter anyway.

images.jpeg.jpg
Just imagine seeing this happen...a major celestial event. People all around me went oooh, gasped and many were weeping..hard to explain how it impacts you. Spectacular. I hope you all consider travelling to the many sites in Australia you'll be able to witness it from. God willing we will all still be around.😊

Remove this Banner Ad

Back