Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - Dragons FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Me getting ready for our team sheet posting:

jerk off tv land GIF by [HASH=785530]#Impastor[/HASH]
Vaseline Hml407 GIF by truTV’s Hack My Life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can dogs eat avocado?
Yes, they can. Skin and pip no good. Flesh is okay.*

Or at least that is what I was told by my favourite dogologist friend. Said that what happens is that a food type is put on a list because parts of it are no good, eventually everyone thinks it's everything about that food. I grew up with a dog who picked and licked clean an avocado a day from our tree and he was absolutely fine so I think she's probably right.

*EDIT: I have since googled and it seems that the flesh can also be dangerous / bad for dogs so DO NOT FEED YOUR DOG AVOCADO SWEET FAers Small quantities maybe okay and my childhood dog was absolutely fine but not a good idea to risk it.

Last edited:
It's like looking for the right time to join in on jump rope.
You are ready and waiting,
Eye on the timing,
But the right moment never comes.
It just gets that much harder as you age....

jump-rope-fail-people-are-awesome.gif

Yes, they can. Skin and pip no good. Flesh is okay.

Or at least that is what I was told by my favourite dogologist friend. Said that what happens is that a food type is put on a list because parts of it are no good, eventually everyone thinks it's everything about that food. I grew up with a dog who picked and licked clean an avocado a day from our tree and he was absolutely fine so I think she's probably right.
Well this thread was momentarily educational

Remove this Banner Ad

Back