Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - Dragons FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry Fleabane, chocolate is toxic to dogs. :sadv1:

Not this dog.

The Grinch Smile GIF

So! What is the subject to which the formidable collective intelligence of these two venerable teams is subjecting a withering gaze today?
A subject i never thought to enquire about until two hours ago. Can you jump start a ride on mower with a battery from a 4 wheel drive?

A subject i never thought to enquire about until two hours ago. Can you jump start a ride on mower with a battery from a 4 wheel drive?
Can you perform a hair cut with a ride on mower 🤔

That would have given it a real kick in the pants.
Yeah it did the trick alright, i didn't think to kook at the manual and even though they're only tiny all ride on mowers batteries are 12 volts so no problem.

Yeah it did the trick alright, i didn't think to kook at the manual and even though they're only tiny all ride on mowers batteries are 12 volts so no problem.
Still remember installing a bunch of 12v lights in a shop display.

One big * off transformer. After a while you forget which is + and - so you touch wires together to see.

Did a test, had all the lights going batshit, sparks and crackles, just a licensed sparky walks in the door.

Nearly gave the guy a heart attack.

Magic Johnson Smh GIF

That nearly Friday feeling OOB’s!

What time are we all meeting for drinks? I’ll make sure to have the jet back in time Mrs Turbo from my QEDtalk im giving on Elite Qootball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One big * off transformer.
Google tells me that this is called an "Unicron".

Can someone please tell me if this is accurate, I have never seen anything Transformers related.

Why is this crap getting thru to my inbox nowadays ?

And gee whiz, I better hurry up and give my Payment details so I can continue with my non-existent Prime/Amazon scammy product

1707356555576.png

Well I'm ****ed, I'm the epitome of ignorant, don't even now what's going on in this thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back