Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 13 - West Coast Wonders v Las Vegas Bears v Dingster's 500th Game at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

What does Qod look like, so I can thank him when I see him next?
thor im hilarious GIF

Oh I knew I forgot something. It is NO Simpersons Wednesday. No stupid avs or memes. Remember your account will be fired into the sun if you transgress.

tony especially you and Cubs2Lions are both on notice.

Oh hiyo everyone.

Undoubtedly I am a klutz on the etiquette front nowadays. I keep forgetting to say hi and offer a welcome .

This week one of the massive highlights will be Matera92 and Art Vandelay_ burying the hatchet.

…. Chortle ….

Oh I knew I forgot something. It is NO Simpersons Wednesday. No stupid avs or memes. Remember your account will be fired into the sun if you transgress.

tony especially you and Cubs2Lions are both on notice.
GUH hit by ball.gif

Ok, no more Simpsons for today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok Bears, as your trusty tour guide through the wonders of Italy and all things celebrating Dingster, I'm thrilled to lead you to one of the most magnificent sights this country has to offer, The Dingsterian Alps.

Nestled amidst the majestic Italian Alps, there exists a sight that both inspires awe from all who behold it, The Dingsterian Alps. Italians have a penchant for worshipping god like figures, from the Pope to legendary footballer Roberto Baggio, and Dingster fits right in with this illustrious pantheon of revered individuals.

Dingster's legacy in Italy is legendary. Having spent four glorious seasons at the Wonders, he became more than just a Qootballer, he was a cultural icon, a symbol of hope and inspiration for the masses. The Italians loved and worshipped the man, so much so that they decided to immortalize him in a most grandiose manner.

Picture this, high atop the rugged peaks of the Italian Alps, amidst the swirling mists and breathtaking vistas, Dingster's likeness emerges from the sheer rockface, carved with the meticulous care and reverence usually reserved for saints and martyrs. His unmistakable grin beams out across the landscape, a testament to his enduring popularity and larger than life persona.

As the sun sets behind the mountains, casting a warm glow upon Dingster's chiseled features, pilgrims from far and wide make the arduous journey to pay homage to the man himself. They come bearing offerings of pizza, pasta, and gelato, hoping to earn his favour and blessings for the year ahead.

Legend has it that on particularly auspicious nights, when the moon hangs low in the sky and the stars twinkle like diamonds, Dingster's face takes on a mystical aura, radiating goodwill and cheer to all who gaze upon it. It's as if he's watching over the land with a knowing smile, blessing Italy with his eternal presence and unwavering charm.

So, as we traverse the winding paths of the Dingsterian Alps, remember to pause and marvel at this remarkable sight. For in this sacred place, where legends are born and dreams take flight, Dingster reigns supreme as the undisputed king of the mountains and the hearts of Italians everywhere.

Dingster Alps.jpg

Ok Bears, as your trusty tour guide through the wonders of Italy and all things celebrating Dingster, I'm thrilled to lead you to one of the most magnificent sights this country has to offer, The Dingsterian Alps.

Nestled amidst the majestic Italian Alps, there exists a sight that both inspires awe from all who behold it, The Dingsterian Alps. Italians have a penchant for worshipping god like figures, from the Pope to legendary footballer Roberto Baggio, and Dingster fits right in with this illustrious pantheon of revered individuals.

Dingster's legacy in Italy is legendary. Having spent four glorious seasons at the Wonders, he became more than just a Qootballer, he was a cultural icon, a symbol of hope and inspiration for the masses. The Italians loved and worshipped the man, so much so that they decided to immortalize him in a most grandiose manner.

Picture this, high atop the rugged peaks of the Italian Alps, amidst the swirling mists and breathtaking vistas, Dingster's likeness emerges from the sheer rockface, carved with the meticulous care and reverence usually reserved for saints and martyrs. His unmistakable grin beams out across the landscape, a testament to his enduring popularity and larger than life persona.

As the sun sets behind the mountains, casting a warm glow upon Dingster's chiseled features, pilgrims from far and wide make the arduous journey to pay homage to the man himself. They come bearing offerings of pizza, pasta, and gelato, hoping to earn his favour and blessings for the year ahead.

Legend has it that on particularly auspicious nights, when the moon hangs low in the sky and the stars twinkle like diamonds, Dingster's face takes on a mystical aura, radiating goodwill and cheer to all who gaze upon it. It's as if he's watching over the land with a knowing smile, blessing Italy with his eternal presence and unwavering charm.

So, as we traverse the winding paths of the Dingsterian Alps, remember to pause and marvel at this remarkable sight. For in this sacred place, where legends are born and dreams take flight, Dingster reigns supreme as the undisputed king of the mountains and the hearts of Italians everywhere.

View attachment 1969302
fawlty towers dancing GIF

This week one of the massive highlights will be @Matera92 and @Art Vandelay_ burying the hatchet.
I am more than happy to compromise and bury him next to the hatchet I use to kill him

This week one of the massive highlights will be @Matera92 and @Art Vandelay_ burying the hatchet.
I've searched everywhere on X/Twitter for a video of the referred to incident between Matera92 and Art Vandelay_ , but fear it might have been even too much for Mr Musk to stomach.

Dingster found a game of qootball?!?!?!
I don't know, but this one time, Dingster and I were cruising in his convertible. I just couldn't take my eye off his hair, it was so soft and supple. He said, "Why are you looking at me?". I replied, "Your hair, it's beautiful, how do you get it like that?". He replied "Thoreal" and gave me a bottle. It really works!!

1713947042014.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back