Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Las Vegas Bears v Mount Buller Demons at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

It's matchday, Bears, and we need this win to get ourselves back into the top 8. So, everyone, jump aboard Testy's strong shoulders because he's going to take us to the promised land.
It's also Tommycash's 150th game for the Bears, so let's see if we can finally snag a win in a milestone game.

testy carrying the bears.jpg

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

Alright, my extraordinary Bears, gather 'round! Now, I know what you're thinking, and no, we're not talking about powdered sugar for our victory doughnuts. We're diving headfirst into something special today, something that'll give you more pep in your step than a kangaroo on a trampoline!

So, grab your spoons and get ready to dig in, because today, we're tapping into the good stuff. Whether it's the stuff of legends or just a sprinkle of magic, it worked wonders for us before, and it'll do the same today. Let's channel that energy, play like there's no tomorrow, and show those Demons what real Bears are made of! And remember, let's do it for Tommy!
Oh, and can someone give a hand to Testy, his shoulders are starting to get sore from carrying the team!

ted handing out special powder 1.jpg

Mmmmm donuts

Day Eating GIF by SLOTHILDA

Morning all. This one will get underway around 4.30pm AEST - good luck to both teams. I can confirm that there will be weather of some description, and that both teams will be among the top 2 teams on the field.

Morning all
Bring on game day!

I joined Test Tickle this morning running training laps

Let’s hope it pays dividends and turns around my recent form …

Morning all. This one will get underway around 4.30pm AEST - good luck to both teams. I can confirm that there will be weather of some description, and that both teams will be among the top 2 teams on the field.

I will be asleep by then. Wake me up whenever the ball goes near the goal square.

A very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Bears.

I have had an excellent breakfast and it may just have included bacon.

Happy game day! I hope my fabulous Buller comrades are ready for the oppositional hubris that is, to quote Shakespeare "full of sound and fury, signifying nothing".

Whatever you do today do it with joie de vivre.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And I had a huge day yesterday (my housewarming , a friend’s baby shower , going to the derby) and that’s with the usual gym /chores/supermarket visit in between the gaps but somehow I still managed that session rather than pushing the snooze button repeatedly

I think I’ll be too tired for the afterparty as I’m still recovering but bring on the actual match

Fair chance I'll be driving when the match is on

Might run over a few bears, suspect I'll have to handball a bit as I haven't worked out how to kick from the drivers seat.

I'm definitely hard to tackle though

Might run over a few bears, suspect I'll have to handball a bit as I haven't worked out how to kick from the drivers seat.

That’s more effort than is usually needed for a qooty game!

I’m not sure what I’ll be doing at 4:30 today, napping hopefully!

I’m not sure what I’ll be doing at 4:30 today, napping hopefully!
I expect the ball will be so rarely in the Bears forward line that you'll have time for a nice nap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back