Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 13 - West Coast Wonders v Las Vegas Bears v Dingster's 500th Game at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I will definitely be giving up my full forward position to this utterly new rookie
Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals
wow what a great team mate you are. This new rookie will be stoked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't Tandy use to play for you guys?
I've been pretty busy trying to lock down this single mother of 2 in RL. Can't let her know I'm a qooty player just yet. Don't want to play all my cards this early. But I have let her know I own a Multi million dollar electronics empire. She may be disappointed when she finds out it's located in Sweet.

I've been pretty busy trying to lock down this single mother of 2 in RL. Can't let her know I'm a qooty player just yet. Don't want to play all my cards this early. But I have let her know I own a Multi million dollar electronics empire. She may be disappointed when she finds out it's located in Sweet.

Another week, another humble brag by a Bears player that they talk to women in RL.

Has “I’ve got a girlfriend” Millky95 been giving you advice?

You go you good thing!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back