Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 13 - Ophidian Old Boys v Roys FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm trying to work out why I feel less scared this week. Originally I thought it's 'cause I'm confident about beating the Old Boys, but then I realised MrsEddieBetts hasn't chastised me yet!
I didn’t do a good job of this in her absence? :(

Falconista is there still any chance of OOBs finishing last following their demolition at the hands of the Roys tomorrow, or has the league ensured their safety by delaying a clash with us until this late in the season?
Yes. It would take the Old Boys to lose every game from here and both or one of the Bombers/Furies to win all their matches from here.

Of course, the nuclear option of * up some team sheets is available...

Yes. It would take the Old Boys to lose every game from here and both or one of the Bombers/Furies to win all their matches from here.

ivan_scheme.gif

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 goals on your 250th will be fitting mate

I have been practising in every position I have ever played in these league. Going to be a rerun of the greatest hits of my career as I confirm my place as the best qooty player of time.

This week is all about me.

Make this happen Mobbs.

I have been practising in every position I have ever played in these league. Going to be a rerun of the greatest hits of my career as I confirm my place as the best qooty player of time.

Make this happen Mobbs.
I'm on the opposing team! What the actual hell? :D

Time for a dance

It's not just my Landlords, my neighbours love me too.

( don't worry you puritans-I have headphones )

But it will be inside tonight being a wussy ex Darwinite and hating the cold, also a bit over the cops, parking across the road and keeping an eye on me, just cause it's 2am-I mean it's my ******* lawn and I don't annoy anyone.

Cops spent 3 hrs, hiding in the trees across the road one time, then parked outside my place the next night keeping an eye on me,
Dicks- What were they going to do, arrest me for enjoying myself and having fun with a normal exercise regime ?
KW when the kids were little we used to spend a winter vacation inDarwin every year. Had relos up there and in the dry season it was heaven on earth.

It took a day or two to acclimatise. You would walk out of somewhere at night with shorts and a tee shirt and flinch as you were still expecting Melbourne weather. It used to amuse the Darwinites greatly.

Tea was at the Trailer Boat Club with the red wines from the fridge and we knew at what time in the late afternoon the supermarkets would drop the price of this day's cinnamon donuts. Would buy the 24 pack and see how many would make it home
View attachment 1972102

I'm on the opposing team! What the actual hell? :D

Please instruct your players to treat this like a make a wish match and let me have the ball unimpeded. This little boy wants to fly.

Oh, now that i know about the car crashy thing, this post could be taken in different context- Was referring to missing you by an hour or so, cause obviously you didn't miss.

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF
My favourite gif. First time it's been seen on a Roys thread this year.

Make this happen Mobbs.
Sure is.
Love

The Invisible Blue Horse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back