Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 13 - Ophidian Old Boys v Roys FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah mate. The one on the left is me.

Was coming down that hill, a bus was turning and waved a car on. She turn straight into me! I had no where to go but head on into her. I swerved last minute so the damage wasn’t as bad to me.

The kid was a 17 yo girl on your way to work. She was taken away by ambo.

She was in the wrong But it doesn’t help how bad I feel!

Both cars are totalled. But both of us are okay!
Uh, I missed this and was happily Dancing and uttering Inanities all night in my bliss fill state.

I feel that here I'm the utensil head, whatever the * that is, and also explains your quiet ness last night-should have guessed, nothing else would restrict your outpourings.

Hope your OK, and more importantly your FOOT-get it fixed, going to need it soon, cause that ain't gonna be the reason you aren't selected-we want you on our TV's-The world deserves some DemurePrincess magic.

So Close Nbc 90Th Special GIF by NBC
Oh, now that i know about the car crashy thing, this post could be taken in different context- Was referring to missing you by an hour or so, cause obviously you didn't miss.

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

when I was 5 and after watching a war movie I was inspired and got out my plastic German WW2 tank toy and poured kero over it and started flicking matches at it pretending I was an American tank firing shells at it. It was great fun and really lifted the game to another level especially when after 3 or 4 match flicks the tank caught fire and had black plastic smoke billowing from it. Obviously my mum was not impressed that I did this in my bedroom on the carpet in the flat we lived in :oops:
But your imagination came alive!

Uh, I missed this and was happily Dancing and uttering Inanities all night in my bliss fill state.

I feel that here I'm the utensil head, whatever the * that is, and also explains your quiet ness last night-should have guessed, nothing else would restrict your outpourings.

Hope your OK, and more importantly your FOOT-get it fixed, going to need it soon, cause that ain't gonna be the reason you aren't selected-we want you on our TV's-The world deserves some DemurePrincess magic.
Well, someone's got to do it and no one does it better than you. 🤩😚

OIG1.5frvbHzCufZra.Dl9J.y.jpeg

Omg! This is almost very true. I was a piro as a kid. I was mesmerised by fire. I used to sit and strike matches as a 4 yo until I burnt the cupboard down which I was sitting in.

3rd degree burns to my thumb!

I should maybe stop talking now! 😂

But fyi kenneyswarriors i don’t play with fire anymore lol

Your safe as houses 😈😈😈
Uh, I got a tanning, found a new trick and was flicking match heads behind the garage with my Brother,

Was inside having lunch a short time later when there was an OMG- why is our side fence burning ?

Had to be replaced-that was an error.

Oh and DemurePrincess I been a good Little boy ever since as well. :rolleyes: It did formulate an ongoing mantra--only an error if you don't learn from it/repeat it.

Last edited:
KW when the kids were little we used to spend a winter vacation inDarwin every year. Had relos up there and in the dry season it was heaven on earth.

It took a day or two to acclimatise. You would walk out of somewhere at night with shorts and a tee shirt and flinch as you were still expecting Melbourne weather. It used to amuse the Darwinites greatly.

Tea was at the Trailer Boat Club with the red wines from the fridge and we knew at what time in the late afternoon the supermarkets would drop the price of this day's cinnamon donuts. Would buy the 24 pack and see how many would make it home
View attachment 1972107View attachment 1972106
Yeah, always loved the 7am toolbox meetings, sitting down and dripping with sweat and you hadn't even done anything yet.

when I was 5 and after watching a war movie I was inspired and got out my plastic German WW2 tank toy and poured kero over it and started flicking matches at it pretending I was an American tank firing shells at it. It was great fun and really lifted the game to another level especially when after 3 or 4 match flicks the tank caught fire and had black plastic smoke billowing from it. Obviously my mum was not impressed that I did this in my bedroom on the carpet in the flat we lived in :oops:
Okay, things are becoming clearer now, little firebugs turn into OOB's

I have a hang because it's not yet over.

I hope the thread has been ok without me. Probably much better in my absence, to be fair.

I could be quiet again tomorrow 'cause I'm heading down to catch up with the late missus. I dunno if it will clash with gametime.

I hope Saturday is being an awesome day for all. I wait for the QAFL footy live feed to start on Youtube in a couple of hours, and might play a little Minecraft.

Is 3KZ is Football around?

We need his good fortune telling abilities if we are to learn about our fate on Sunday!!

You don't want me souring the profession by whipping out one of these...

d8bf6105-3021-4663-8e64-1140ca18e2ae_1.22625a033d67c08386d2ca12e69e2976.jpeg
Incredible, I was just thinking about him moments ago. He has been absent this week and I hope all is ok 3KZ is Football . I don't think we've seen JackNah_8 either this week. But people have lives I guess :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Making bolognaise for the weekend. DemurePrincess can have some to make her feel better after her accident. No special tea in it I swear

Attachments

• IMG_4111.jpeg
    IMG_4111.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Making bolognaise for the weekend. DemurePrincess can have some to make her feel better after her accident. No special tea in it I swear
That looks bloody delish! I could go some of that with garlic bread!

Nom nom nom!

Edit - on further inspection. It looks rather wet! It needs to be reduced a little bit babes xx

Is 3KZ is Football around?

We need his good fortune telling abilities if we are to learn about our fate on Sunday!!

You don't want me souring the profession by whipping out one of these...

d8bf6105-3021-4663-8e64-1140ca18e2ae_1.22625a033d67c08386d2ca12e69e2976.jpeg
I’m here somewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back