Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 13 - Ophidian Old Boys v Roys FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1972321
“Late again darlink. Anyway to the game, the cards predict a Roys win by 23 points.”
Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

It's a pity i couldn't have posted more yesterday. I had a case of some pretty bad stomach cramp.

Something i ate obviously didn't agree with my system. It's all good now thankfully after some sleep.

That song by R.E.M. bad day springs to mind here with regards to yesterday.

Hopefully it'll also be a bad day for Geelong later on! That sure is going to be a tough game. Both our AFL teams are facing off against each other Braklet!

It's a pity i couldn't have posted more yesterday. I had a case of some pretty bad stomach cramp.

Something i ate obviously didn't agree with my system. It's all good now thankfully after some sleep.

Hopefully it'll also be a bad day for Geelong later on! That sure is going to be a tough game. Both our AFL teams are facing off against each other Braklet!

Hope you're feeling more up and about today. Today's it's my turn to feel "poorly" as Braklet would put it.

But he also probably pronounces "Graham" wrong so what would he know.

You living in the land of GUINNESS should know that a pint or two will fix anything.

In Spotswood there's not really any ladders ... only snakes.
Another deepity for Aristotle Pickett !
Yeah some big snakes here at Spotswood but what a great place to be, the local footy team is even on top of the ladder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back