Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 13 - Ophidian Old Boys v Roys FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Is 3KZ is Football around?

We need his good fortune telling abilities if we are to learn about our fate on Sunday!!

You don't want me souring the profession by whipping out one of these...

d8bf6105-3021-4663-8e64-1140ca18e2ae_1.22625a033d67c08386d2ca12e69e2976.jpeg
Think you should keep your balls close to your pockets.

when I was 5 and after watching a war movie I was inspired and got out my plastic German WW2 tank toy and poured kero over it and started flicking matches at it pretending I was an American tank firing shells at it. It was great fun and really lifted the game to another level especially when after 3 or 4 match flicks the tank caught fire and had black plastic smoke billowing from it. Obviously my mum was not impressed that I did this in my bedroom on the carpet in the flat we lived in :oops:

I was young enough to take Sooty, my teddy bear, with me in the car, an XP Fairmont. Left alone for too long at the shops one day, was playing with the cigarette lighter. In those days the ignition didn't have to be on. Was looking for things to burn and so Sooty got the end of his paw singed. Of course then I had to do the other one so nobody would notice. "Yes Mum he's always been like that"

Poor Sooty had burned paws up until about 15 years ago when I sent him off to a doll hospital to get restuffed and his missing eye replaced. Now there's just bare patches. Still feel bad about it. Sooty is turning 60 in a couple of weeks.

In my teens working on building steam engines and s**t decided to make a vapourising kerosene burner for a boiler. Pump kero through a coil of copper tube with the jet blowing the flame through the coil - the kero vapourises inside the tube and comes out under pressure as a gas, much improved combustion and a hotter flame.

Fortunately tested it outside and not in the workshop. The solder holding the tiny pinhole jet melted and it blew off, converting the blowtorch-like burner into a true flamethrower. Sent whooshes of flame and raw kero over the boat and up the side of the house. At least the hose was handy though I had to play really dumb about the soot marks under the eaves and the semi-melted tarp on the boat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello! How's your foot?
According to reports it's in a serious but stable condition. My sources tell me the swelling has subsided, but awaiting results from doctors to confirm the amount of wine to be consumed to ease any discomfort. Ed_Gein reporting live on scene, back to the studio.

Is there a budding career in journalism on the horizon?

I hope you feel better... I had a case of norovirus recently, and can sympathize.

No sympathy there! Go Cats!
Indeed congratulations the Cats a little too strong there. Perhaps Carlton might gain some measure of revenge in the grand final.;)

I saw that game as being a tougher one than the one against the Pies next week. So hopefully we'll beat the living daylights out of them.:D

Was looking for things to burn and so Sooty got the end of his paw singed.

Was he named "Sooty" prior to that incident?

In my teens working on building steam engines and s**t decided to make a vapourising kerosene burner for a boiler.

OK, that's pretty damned cool. Did you keep any of your engines as well as Sooty?

Pictures!

According to reports it's in a serious but stable condition. My sources tell me the swelling has subsided, but awaiting results from doctors to confirm the amount of wine to be consumed to ease any discomfort. Ed_Gein reporting live on scene, back to the studio.

Is there a budding career in journalism on the horizon?
This is so true. Baha

When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? MWPP What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? philreich When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? Wosh When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? serial_thrilla When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather?

No pressure.

ezgif-3-898c9ee445.gif

When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? MWPP What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? philreich When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? Wosh When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? serial_thrilla When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather?

No pressure.

View attachment 1973196
Calm down mate. Why rush to lose?

Savour the moment hey xx

Remove this Banner Ad

Back