Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 13 - Ophidian Old Boys v Roys FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Yessssss. It's

Lets Go Game Ready GIF by StickerGiant

Going to do my morning stretches...

World Rugby Sport GIF by Rugby World Cup

Going to have my pre-game shake...

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Make my way to the ground...

Fall Over Birthday Cake GIF by JAWNY

Then take the field...

Give Up GIF by The Great British Bake Off

Feign an injury and require substitution after 2 minutes...

Knockout Pain GIF by ElevenSportsBE

Then celebrate a Roys victory at full-time after a hard day at the office...

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

Yessssss. It's

Lets Go Game Ready GIF by StickerGiant

Going to do my morning stretches...

World Rugby Sport GIF by Rugby World Cup

Going to have my pre-game shake...

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Make my way to the ground...

Fall Over Birthday Cake GIF by JAWNY

Then take the field...

Give Up GIF by The Great British Bake Off

Feign an injury and require substitution after 2 minutes...

Knockout Pain GIF by ElevenSportsBE

Then celebrate a Roys victory at full-time after a hard day at the office...

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony
Awwww Ed_Gein I love your enthusiasm babes but NO!

When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? MWPP What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? philreich When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? Wosh When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? serial_thrilla When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather?

No pressure.

View attachment 1973196
Yeah you're stuck with me today. We'll get the ball rolling (well actually bouncing - it's not lawn bowls :)) around 3pm - good luck to both teams. The weather for the game is RAINY......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah you're stuck with me today. We'll get the ball rolling (well actually bouncing - it's not lawn bowls :)) around 3pm - good luck to both teams. The weather for the game is RAINY......
Thanks mate! You know I did once start writing a Sim for lawn bowls ... but the maths to deal with the bowls' movements got me all confused and I gave up :D

And there you have it guys. As I always say, bowl movement difficulties are almost always a topic of discussion on a Sunday morning.

Thanks mate! You know I did once start writing a Sim for lawn bowls ... but the maths to deal with the bowls' movements got me all confused and I gave up :D

And there you have it guys. As I always say, bowl movement difficulties are almost always a topic of discussion on a Sunday morning.
At my age, I have more of a problem with bowel movement, rather than bowl movement.......

I have to get this out early (no I'm not still on the previous post) because I'm out of the office today.

qeQJ5ok.gif

Match-ups for this round:

Forwards/Defenders:
Wickzki v tigs2010 , BRAB v TheGoatBaron , Iva Bigun , Mooch
JuddgementDay v fitzroybowiedog , kenneyswarriors v JackNah_8 , tigerland_1720 v Reardo
Braklet v Mobbs , Elton Johns Wig v Ed_Gein , Mrs Turbo v Aristotle Pickett
Fleabane v windyhill , Harvey Manfrenjensenden v Chezzalenko Reborn , King Tenz v _Mike_

Midfielders/Onballers:
DemurePrincess v Phar Ace , Robertio v Pure Grunt , Irish BlueBagger v 3KZ is Football
Tigerturbulance v DERRINALPHIL , thewizardmelon v SpecialBruce , myblueroan v royboy2

Interchange:
Hoos & U2tigers , MrsEddieBetts & Roylion
Phar Ace you and me big boy! Hope you brought your stamina 😘😉

Robertio what happened with Heathcote against North? I wasn't expecting to see that scoreline this morning
Don't know mate i was on the Palling Bros bus doing the rounds, could be a case of no Saad no Heathcote but i will try and find out today.

When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? MWPP What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? philreich When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? Wosh When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? serial_thrilla When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather? When's the game? What's the weather?

No pressure.

View attachment 1973196
OIG4.jpg

Was he named "Sooty" prior to that incident?
Of course, he's a little panda.
OK, that's pretty damned cool. Did you keep any of your engines as well as Sooty?
Pictures!

No, I got rid of them when my father died and the workshop was sold off (I was only 18). There's some old photos somewhere.

This was from 1998 after I got back into the hobby:
cjlsbok1.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back