Official Team Thread Roys FFC S37 Community Rooms - Glorious Disarray!

Remove this Banner Ad

Tv Land Sleeping GIF by [HASH=785530]#Impastor[/HASH]
A lert as always - and just when the world needs more lerts!

Round 10 vs Demons

Now this is a result I can get behind. JackNah_8 went nuts in the last kicking something like 8 goals in a row to steal the win and then claimed it was a team effort.

fans GIF

The downhill skiers are always an enjoyable opponent and one to look forward to when the admin scrape together a fixture each season as evidenced by the sheer number of votes I just had to count.

Upon counting the votes I was quite surprised to see a unanimous winner given the number of quality posters.

in 3rd place cats2rise
in 2nd place Gralin

And I think sausageroll was either the winner or everyone was placing post game orders at the canteen.

Either way have a Barrel!

View attachment 1964061View attachment 1964062

Not sure if sausageroll is excited or screaming at me? :drunk:
Wish I could kick 10 goals in a row lol that's my new goal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 10 vs Demons

Now this is a result I can get behind. JackNah_8 went nuts in the last kicking something like 8 goals in a row to steal the win and then claimed it was a team effort.

fans GIF

The downhill skiers are always an enjoyable opponent and one to look forward to when the admin scrape together a fixture each season as evidenced by the sheer number of votes I just had to count.

Upon counting the votes I was quite surprised to see a unanimous winner given the number of quality posters.

in 3rd place cats2rise
in 2nd place Gralin

And I think sausageroll was either the winner or everyone was placing post game orders at the canteen.

Either way have a Barrel!

View attachment 1964061View attachment 1964062

Not sure if sausageroll is excited or screaming at me? :drunk:

Always a great week with the Roys. You make me want to dance.

I am already running a chicken shop in the city called "Kiev's in Kyiv". I am run off my feet with that. But, if anyone here is in the area and feeling peckish, drop by! If not, no harm no fowl.
I heard that’s just the opening to your secret biolab though?

I heard that’s just the opening to your secret biolab though?

I would like to remind everyone, I am running a chicken shop. A chicken shop only. That's right a chicken shop, where you can eat food. And stuff. Not Biolab stuff. Biolab? Never heard of her... It! Whatever!

Nervous George Costanza GIF

I would like to remind everyone, I am running a chicken shop. A chicken shop only. That's right a chicken shop, where you can eat food. And stuff. Not Biolab stuff. Biolab? Never heard of her... It! Whatever!

Nervous George Costanza GIF
See Mobbs? Biolabs in Kyiv confirmed. Don’t underestimate my investigative skills dude

Remove this Banner Ad

Back