Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Roys FFC v Gumbies FFC at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello Roys, great to share the occasion of your 600th game with you.

1713197792926.png
Clearly wasn't me then. However a certain GWS-supporting avian figure may be prime suspect...

Hello Roys, great to share the occasion of your 600th game with you.

View attachment 1960831
Clearly wasn't me then. However a certain GWS-supporting avian figure may be prime suspect...
But it was you. The clues stack up. (yes I just sat here for 5 mins working it out)

Playing the Gumbies in this and Barrybran in SFA AFL Fantasy League. What a week ahead.

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

Just realised I was following Baz's advice on my team yesterday

Welcome to the BJO, Gumbies!

View attachment 1960890

Tell us something about your newer players! I'll add something about our new guys when I'm home from work :)
I’ll support the game day refreshments of ayahausca tea for all players, even if the Gumbies play like they’re already on this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Goosething! Been ages.
really has been.
Im glad to be in the presence of the Roys.
Not only are they good company, they make me feel young by comparison.
Its like going to the bingo hall, without Nan on Nan violence that seems inevitable at the bingo halls

I’ll support the game day refreshments of ayahausca tea for all players, even if the Gumbies play like they’re already on this
my brother and sister in law have those ceremonies semi regularly and take far too much heed to what is essentially a hallucinogenic daze and base life decisions on what occurs whilst ridiculously high.

We play the Gumbies and this shows up in my FB feed? Hmm coincidence or a sign the Gumbies are about to get Rogered ... I think the latter

View attachment 1961072
think this says alot about your search history.
Im not sure what it says, but it is alot

We play the Gumbies and this shows up in my FB feed? Hmm coincidence or a sign the Gumbies are about to get Rogered ... I think the latter

View attachment 1961072
Jealousy isn't a pretty shade. Just accept that the best endorsement offer the Roys get is Metamucil.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back