Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 19, 2014
Newcastle
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Coney Island Warriors, Dallas, Liverpool
1712630698598.png

I was planning on recording an audio preview but it turns out talking is hard. In the interest of not holding up Sweet any longer I'll post a barebones thread now and hopefully get some audio up by tonight.

Good luck to both teams and have at it!

*Captains please have team sheets posted by Thursday 11:59pm Perth Time.

Hey Gumbies! Hi.

Between preparing for regionals and doing my hair it will be a miracle that I'll have time to post here, but if you guys are interesting enough maybe I'll take a minute here and there.

Alright guys, we're starting the routine from the top!

Now, I've picked out all my favourite Journey songs for you guys to perform at Regionals, so let's get rehearsing!

Gee wizz Mr Shoe, no pressure first up. Hopefully I won't flunk the high notes like the Gumbies flunk match threads 🤞

Gee wizz Mr Shoe, no pressure first up. Hopefully I won't flunk the high notes like the Gumbies flunk match threads 🤞
Oh don't worry T2B, Greenery will be getting all the solos because of my blatant favouritism.

Oh good, it's Glee week.

A show that seemed awesome at the time but is cringy and creepy af when having a retrospective.
Clearly a Vocal Adrenaline fanboi...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which one of you is playing Puck this week? Maybe don't method act as Mark Salling...

Awkward Dekk GIF by Tribe Gaming
Awkward Canadian GIF by CBC

Oh good, it's Glee week.

A show that seemed awesome at the time but is cringy and creepy af when having a retrospective.
Correct, but we're embracing our cringe regardless :)

538b07b8fbf0f34ff5998d5cfddde8725178ed4a.gif

Thanks for the week Gumbies, it was enjoyable as always. Hopefully we meet again during the finals. 👍
Good news Serial, I mean Sue, we meet again in round 20 which is the penultimate week before finals. Surprised you're bringing up finals after the arse-kicking Throat Explosion gave you at Nationals.

Which one of you is playing Puck this week? Maybe don't method act as Mark Salling...

Awkward Dekk GIF by Tribe Gaming
Awkward Canadian GIF by CBC
Don't worry, I've made sure we've rehearsed a special number so that it won't happen.

Good news Serial, I mean Sue, we meet again in round 20 which is the penultimate week before finals. Surprised you're bringing up finals after the arse-kicking Throat Explosion gave you at Nationals.
sue sylvester glee GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back