Royals thread Forever Boys

Remove this Banner Ad

The idea of East Perth playing in East Perth is one that excites me about a move. Always enjoyed watching footy at the WACA.

Gardoud takes the 2 weeks. Would have thought 3 would have been the absolute minimum, even taking into account the fact that Bristow lowers himself about a foot and turns the contact from upper chest area to head area, I'm not sure how the WAFL MRP came to the decision they did on this.

I was certain he'd end up with a more than justifiable 4-6 week suspension. Can't have that sort of stuff going on in the game.

A poor day all round on Sunday.

Gardoud act was very ordinary to say the least.....Bristow was getting cheap shots left right and centre v EP.....quite surprised EF won as easily as they did considering EP big men dominance.

The East Perth Football Club has received the following update on Beau’s condition. Beau is still in the Intensive Care Unit in a serious but stable condition. He was taken off the respirator last night and is breathing unassisted. This morning Beau asked for and ate food for the first time since the incident. There has also been slight movement in his right hand.

The support from the football community has been overwhelming. The club would like to thank everyone for their well wishes, kind words and prayers. Understandably the family has asked for privacy with this matter and we ask that this be granted.

The Club will continue to pass on updates as we hear them.

Good to see some positive news for Beau.

Solid win over the 'monts going into the bye. Difficult to get my head around how they're 4-11, not saying they'd be a premiership team but they're certainly a lot better than the record suggests.

Good to hear things a progressing forward for Beau, out of ICU which is the best sign.

Update On Beau

Beau has now been moved from the Intensive Care Unit into a ward at Royal Perth Hospital. He is still in a critical but stable condition and continues to show signs of improvement in his right arm.

On behalf of the Chatley family, the club would like to thank everyone for their ongoing support, kind words, prayers and donations to the Beau Chatley Recovery Fund.

The Club will continue to post updates as it hears them.

As a Loyal Royal just like to say thank you very much to our greatest clubman of this century and millinium in Craig Wulff.

Wulffy has been with the club for nearly 20 years, playing in our 2000 colts premiership and making his debut in a premiership year two years later.

He's an absolute champion and epitomises what we are all about - thank you Wulffy.

Also to Paul Johnson who's dominated the league's ruck since returning to the WAFL in 2012. He's captained the state a number of times since coming back to WA and has been a great servant of the club. Cheers Johnno.

All the best to two of our finest since the turn of the century.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and the smell of money too I dare say.....which compared to most EP have more than most. Impossible for the likes of Cl to keep all these delisted AFL boys under the one roof....McGinnity,Derickx, DeBoer, Mitchell, Lee and Litherland, so one would expect a few to go else where I guess. Good for EP though, because Paddy does know the WCE way down at EP.

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic last night. Not guys no glory. No glory for years because of no guts.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Brander the biggest positive to take from it. To make it worse Subi were still missing a handful of first choice players as well, they'll be a benchmark again in 2018.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back