VFL Round 9, 2018: Sandringham v North Melbourne - TBB Oval, Saturday 2nd June, 2:10PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

well, coff's a future star. he'll be a great midfielder given half a chance

battle looked good (i only saw the last quarter)

goddard was moving better than earlier this year

BTW: I’m disappointed no one has made any comment about that stud muffin standing on the Beach Road wing. To the right of the scoreboard.
Fantastic looking man.
Must be rich.
Modest too.
Looked like a kent to me

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

WOW.....that's a carbon copy of membrey from a few weeks back.
Honestly, what are we to do but wonder WTF is going on at the club. Howdafaq can we turn Membrey and Battle who were both beautiful straight kicks into absolute slicers?

If its Dickson lock the ****ing door and disable his access code.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Clav did some good things - read the ball well and took some good marks.
Still very raw but there is something to work with.
We were killed in the middle with no ruck, which led to multiple easy entries to our defensive 50.

I still have high hopes for Clav, reckon he will be a star. He just needs couple of off-seasons and he be a gun. Hopefully he gets a run towards the end of the season, to give him some taste of what AFL is like.

For anyone who has not seen the current “full pressure” game played at VFL level, turn on the television now.
Wait a bit and you’ll see all 36 players in one quarter of the ground.
This is what our game looks like now.
What a joke.

A combo of over zealous coaching (can't really blame them) and constant rule changes has really cooked it, the last 10 years.

There was a dude on sen the other day who think we should close the goals up at train to half the size. He said it was one of the worlds best say mindtricks or some shit big words and all this other science hoohaa. Certainly couldnt hurt. He was bloody confident that it will work sounded smart and shit. Obviously from no one on here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back