Preview Round 5 v West Coast Eagles Optus Stadium Sunday 14th April 4pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a midfield unit of Graham(👎), Baker, Dow, Bolton, Mcaulife with Martin and Sonsie as forwards. Eagles are a chance if Yeo, Reid and Kelly pants us out of the middle, probably going to need a lot of Bolton in the middle and would love to see Mcauliffe go head to head with Reid

Graham only had his first week back last week and doesn't have the full game fitness to play a full game in the guts. Surely Kane isn't the sub would be silly right?
Prepare yourself.

With 2 more bigger bodies out of the midfield it’s hard to see McCauliffe being sub. Bolton and Dow are very slight, as are Baker and Sonsie assuming they spend time in there.

And given we may need Bolton and Martin in midfield more, hard to see Sonsie being sub and not deployed at half forward.

So with Macca and Pickett’s magnets seemingly immovable from the wings, I can’t see anything other than Hugo being sub as there’s no spot for him in the starting 22.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This game makes me think that with our inexperienced forward line that we need to tell the team that unless you have someone on the lead, take a swing at goal. Say what you will about the Eagles, McGovern and Barass are much better than Lefau and Kosi and as we saw with Wilke last week, they will think it is Christmas if we just bomb it in long.

Force the Egirls to bring it the length of the ground and have a good set up to ruin their ball movement.

From 10 April

Richmond injury list​

NameInjuryEstimated Return
Noah BaltaMCL4-6 weeks
Jacob BauerHamstring4-6 weeks
Mate ColinaBackLong term
Thomson DowAnkleTest
Liam FawcettBackLong term
Josh GibcusACL2025
Jack GrahamQuadTest
Dylan GrimesWristTest
Jacob HopperKnee2-3 weeks
Tom LynchHamstring10-12 weeks
Kane McAuliffeAnkleTest
Dion PrestiaHamstring3 weeks
James TreziseAnkle3-5 weeks

Add

Jack Ross…8 weeks
Timmy Taranto 8 weeks

Anyone else want to join the slaughter club?

From 10 April

Richmond injury list​

NameInjuryEstimated Return
Noah BaltaMCL4-6 weeks
Jacob BauerHamstring4-6 weeks
Mate ColinaBackLong term
Thomson DowAnkleTest
Liam FawcettBackLong term
Josh GibcusACL2025
Jack GrahamQuadTest
Dylan GrimesWristTest
Jacob HopperKnee2-3 weeks
Tom LynchHamstring10-12 weeks
Kane McAuliffeAnkleTest
Dion PrestiaHamstring3 weeks
James TreziseAnkle3-5 weeks

Add

Jack Ross…8 weeks
Timmy Taranto 8 weeks

Anyone else want to join the slaughter club?
i can't remember ever seeing it this bad, not great reading.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back