Game Day Round 5 v WCE Optus Stadium Sunday 14th April 4pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 big positives, obviously Lefau and Miller has been solid again.
Mansell been alright as well
Always cracking in

Doesn’t always come off but he’s just a go’er

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This current situation is a direct result of throwing the bank at players hoping to grab another flag when it was obvious to most the era was over . Short chained on fitness staff .
Thanks dimma
Dummas folly

It shows how important the midfield battle is in AFL today.

Our best midfielders being out, it's no excuse for this performance but it really shows when we have no strength with kids & undersized players.
It creates a two fold issue

It means our backline are under the pump, but also means when we have possession we lack options going the other way and results iffy forward entries

Another dropped mark for Kosi

You can’t select a player like him, he can’t play the damn sport

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Honestly don’t know what others see in him

Has done JS in the VFL

Given chances in the seniors…garbage….insipid…doesn’t impose himself…plays for frees…can’t mark…can’t slot goals

What the actual?

West Coast are arguably one of the worst teams in history. A dark day for the RFC regardless of the context of the season/re-build.

But we should cut these poor professional, elite sportsmen some slack yeah - after all, this is their 6th competitive game in 6 months.

6 games I tell you! And, no, none of them have to rock up to a day job on Monday. As much as I despise the GFC, Yze needs to seek a mentor down at the cattery, they never let the jumper hit the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back