AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Flagstaff Hill FC, Tottenham
Tradie life hours

Cats by 19
Wines our best
Dixon with what is becoming his regular3 goals

Like I get this isn't an easy game - geelong at skilled is always tough but they've won 1 of their last 4 with losses to the pies bombers and suns (suns!?!) coming off a 6 day break in a match that had showdown like intensity

I'm not definitively saying we'll win but there seems to be too much unwarranted "fear" of a cats team that anything near our best football should be able to dispose of at any ground

Play our best - we've got this
Port by 37
Ebert BOG
Dixon polec 3 each

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wingard out a decent loss but we can snag this if we come all switched on. I think we will be steeled for tonight, whether that's enough we'll see.

... I'm not definitively saying we'll win but there seems to be too much unwarranted "fear" of a cats team that anything near our best football should be able to dispose of at any ground ...
I don't fear this Geelong team, I fear our team's uncanny ability to lose games we should win. :(

Like I get this isn't an easy game - geelong at skilled is always tough but they've won 1 of their last 4 with losses to the pies bombers and suns (suns!?!) coming off a 6 day break in a match that had showdown like intensity

I'm not definitively saying we'll win but there seems to be too much unwarranted "fear" of a cats team that anything near our best football should be able to dispose of at any ground

Play our best - we've got this
Port by 37
Ebert BOG
Dixon polec 3 each
The game against Sydney gives me some hope we can break the trend against them on their turf. Indigenous round would be a nice one to win that's for sure.

With Enright and Lonegran out and Taylor playing forward, that's 24 easy marks from their backline last year gone. Fatty Hawkins also killed Hombsch last year. Need Tommy to keep him quiet. The combination of Ryder and no third man up should see that problem negated, so it basically comes down to stopping the Ducker and Clanger. As others have said, big games needed from Ebo and Wines.

Port by 9.

Cross fingers and hope. Our game plan works and if it were anywhere but there I would be confident.

Ollie bog

Port by 10 points.

We can beat the Cats there I'm booking a hotel for September. This is a tough as it will get.

Last edited:

Never ceases to fire me up - Port to win by 36, Young to kick 3 and we will no longer be able to hide from the media, the lid will be off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back