[Re-release] Premiership Coach 2011 - Free for all to play

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch this space, open source code was released and uncustom has been working on it.

Let us know how you go. Your efforts are truly appreciated by yours truly. God among mere mortals.

I often pray at night for someone to crack open Footy Fanatic and make it bug free.

Let us know how you go. Your efforts are truly appreciated by yours truly. God among mere mortals.

I often pray at night for someone to crack open Footy Fanatic and make it bug free.

Grenville has been working on PC2019. I was making some fixes a few months ago but had I continued on with it, it was never going to be a different game, rather just PC2011 with a change to 2018.

Honestly nothing new for the past 12 months or more

I always get keen for this game at this time of year. I have it installed on an old laptop that has a smashed screen. A shame it can be installed with the disk on another computer

I always get keen for this game at this time of year. I have it installed on an old laptop that has a smashed screen. A shame it can be installed with the disk on another computer
Can't you just download the game on the new laptop? Don't think it needs an activation code anymore?

Can't you just download the game on the new laptop? Don't think it needs an activation code anymore?

Seems to crash a bit and lose saved data I think. I had a few issues with it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I keep on having the same problem with the game unfortunatly, it crashes every time i try to start a new save. Does anyone have the same issue? Is there something specific to do to make it work on windows 10?

One thing with this game I've noticed..

I had a player reported for "rough conduct", in the message, it said that --- points were carried over from a prior offence.

The prior offence was 8 years prior!
Some people never forget

I am happy to announce that all gamers are now able to download and play the Premiership Coach 2011 game for free. This re-release is fully approved by the developer of the game and he encourages anyone who has enjoyed the game, to feel free to give a copy of the game to your friends.

Below there are two methods of installing the game. The "quick install" is the full game (this is a smaller file vs the full install), it just doesn't contain prerequisite framework stuff that most people already have. The "full install" is the full game, including the prerequisite framework that some people may need. Either way you install, you should have a fully functioning PC2011 game on your computer as the end result.

Premiership Coach 2011 Game (Quick install & demo issue fix) - www.filedropper.com/premiershipcoach2011liteunrestricted

Quick install instructions: 1) Go to the above link and click "download this file". 2) The installer in the zip file is the (2.00.08) PC2011 installer, so unzip the file and install. 3) Once installed, run the 2.02 patch 4) Then replace the .dll that gets installed with the one in the zip, this will open the full version of the game. 5) Enjoy PC2011!

If you have having issues installing the game with the above method, try the below installation method.

Premiership Coach 2011 Game (Full install) - www.filedropper.com/pc2011unrestricted

Full install instructions: 1) Go to the above link and click "download this file". 2) The installer in the zip file is the fully patched (2.02) PC2011 installer, so unzip the file and install. 3) Once installed, replacing the .dll that gets installed with the one in the sitting in the 'Quick install & demo issue fix' zip will open the full version of the game. 4) Enjoy PC2011!

Please note: there is also a short message from the Premiership Coach developer regarding a future Premiership Coach game.

For any interested people unsure about giving the game ago, below is a link with a review of the game with a few screen shots, hopefully that might sway you!

Review of Premiership Coach 2011 - http://www.impulsegamer.com/pcpremiershipcoach11.html

Any questions, I will try my best to answer.

Demo Mode issue: Just to reiterate, to fix this issue you will need to use the .dll sitting in the quick install zip file, NOT THE .dll SITTING IN THE FULL INSTALL ZIP FILE.
does it not work anymore or am i doing it wrong?

Anybody working on this at the moment?

Still love the game, honestly wouldn't need anything changed except for having an 18th team added if possible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back