[Re-release] Premiership Coach 2011 - Free for all to play

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, that looks good.
When you go to start a new game - click on this box and it should have a drop down list. Select user_2017 and you'll be playing with the new list.
2dke1ax.jpg

that's not good.
Could be some files missing or not exactly set up right.

When you open up the user_2017 lists is the next set of folders you see look like this?
qxtjkl.jpg

if it does and its still not working, could be best to re-download it and try again.

After that maybe a clean install of premiership coach 2011 might work.

Just downloaded, what is the difference between PremiershipCoach2011 and PremiershipCoach2013 in the main folder? Same game right?

Last edited:
Why doesnt my game display correctly. I have stuffed around with all the display settings. As soon as i load my game, the buttons down the bottom are cut off. Any ideas?

Why doesnt my game display correctly. I have stuffed around with all the display settings. As soon as i load my game, the buttons down the bottom are cut off. Any ideas?

I play in windowed mode, full screen does the same for me.

If your still losing bits of the screen, change your desktop display resolution

I play in windowed mode, full screen does the same for me.

If your still losing bits of the screen, change your desktop display resolution
I changed my text to smaller, it did the job!

Does anyone know how to sim a season or is there not an option for that
you change the team selection to the assistant, match day coaching to the assistant.
Then open the calendar.
go to the date that you want to sim too and click on the day number in the box to sim to that date.

I don't like doing that though as the assistant seems to pick only the highest rated player for positions and not generally the best one on your list.
depends on how much control you want of your team. but it cycles through pretty quick

The assistant coach continually picks a Ruckman in the FP that I have designated as a crumbing forward :huh: so I could never do that
Yep. It's annoying seeing 2nd string ruckman who, doesn't matter how crappy they are rated are always still put in the FP spot. Hate seeing them kick 40 goals a season as basically the 2nd forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The assistant coach continually picks a Ruckman in the FP that I have designated as a crumbing forward :huh: so I could never do that

Yep. It's annoying seeing 2nd string ruckman who, doesn't matter how crappy they are rated are always still put in the FP spot. Hate seeing them kick 40 goals a season as basically the 2nd forward.

The game will always play 2 ruckmen no matter where you position them on your team sheet. (if simulating)
It takes your next highest ruck rated player and will put them in the FP spot to rotate with the ruck.

Have had some enjoyable seasons thus far. Made the flag with Brisbane in my second season from 7th but lost and have hovered around finals since. Currently 5 seasons in and players like Hipwood, Schache, Mcstay and Andrews are hitting their prime. It also doesn't hurt that I recruited Petracca and De Goey. Heh heh.

The links appear to be dead/corrupt guys? The demo/quick install is available to download but are corrupted and the full version doesn't appear to have any links. Looks like a fun game though!
Came here to post this - is there any other way to get the game?

For anyone strugging to get the game to run on Windows 10, this webpage should help you out.

To get it to work, I ran the compatibility troubleshooter and set the app to run as admin and to use the windows 7 compatibility mode.this game has bugs and viuses in it I will show you when I download it

11ayjwp.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back