[Re-release] Premiership Coach 2011 - Free for all to play

Remove this Banner Ad

Every time I open up the game it's super zoomed in like this, I've tried all the different display settings in the options menu but none of them work. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Also not sure if it matters but I'm running it on Mac through Parallels Desktop.

Edit: Figured it out, had to make the Windows window incredibly zoomed out when I launched the game.

Last edited:

Having a few issues with this.

Firstly, I can't unlock the game. I have tried copying across the included logic file but still no success. If someone could upload that file so I can try with analternative source that'd be great.

Also I cannot get the window to size correctly, either in full screen or windowed mode. It tends to block out the very top and bottom, making the contract options amongst other things inaccessible.

This is incredibly frustrating because this is an excellent game.

Everytime i click new game the game freezes then stops responding.
Tried uninstalling removing reg and reinstalling,
Redownloading and reinstalling.
I have tried different lists aswell.

I don't know why it keeps crashing, any fixes?

Been trying to get to work for years, as i was somebody who originally purchased the game!

placed the game on my laptop with the same install and it works completely fine, the laptop is an old piece of s**t though and takes 3 hours to sim one season. really would love to get this working on my pc. haydo23 any ideas?

Still cannot unlock the game. I have transferred across the .dll file as instructed by the install, but with no success. Am I missing something? FWIW the .dll file I have is 1760KB and was created/last modified on 16/3/2015. Also when I try to re download the game from either location (lite or full) full gives me nothing to download and lite gives me an empty file and that's it.

I have gone through the web archive of the game's manual and collected all of the information into a single file. I have uploaded it as a web page as well as a pdf version.

I haven't tidied it up at all so there will be links to the web.archive pages as well as other dead links. I am happy for someone to update it and possibly include screenshots which were originally included.

Web page

pdf version

Booted it up again.

Used haydo23's rosters, won the flag with Buddy winning Coleman, Brownlow and Norm Smith after kicking 152 goals in the season including a 14 goal game in there somewhere.

Luckily this game was made in 2011 so Sydney still have COLA and I traded for Dayne Beams and Joel Selwood, and managed to take a top 5 rated draft prospect at pick 17.

Swans are getting blowouts I didn't even know was possible in PC's sim engine.

def Carlton 139-70
def Brisbane 111-89
def Gold Coast 98-91
def Melbourne 124-82
def Hawthorn 156-72
def Collingwood 150-52

I have never tried this game before and was wondering where I could download it as the one in the OP does not work for me. Also if possible is there one that has the latest updates. Cheers for anybody willing to take the time to help me

I have never tried this game before and was wondering where I could download it as the one in the OP does not work for me. Also if possible is there one that has the latest updates. Cheers for anybody willing to take the time to help me
Hey bud, if you're a patient man a group of us here on Bigfooty are currently working our heads around on how to bring you a new version of this game. We've just started to put our heads together today so if you're wanting something more updated as Premiership coach was created in 2011, we're working hard to bring you something big :)

Hey bud, if you're a patient man a group of us here on Bigfooty are currently working our heads around on how to bring you a new version of this game. We've just started to put our heads together today so if you're wanting something more updated as Premiership coach was created in 2011, we're working hard to bring you something big :)
Alrighty no worries, in no rush either so happy to wait for a better product. Good luck with the new version!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a difference between the lite version and the full game?

Just wondering because the file above is the “lite” version.

Finally decided to give this game a whirl, downloaded today. Great fun but apparently Mitch Clark has kicked 41 goals after round 1 (his side only kicked 17...), is that a common glitch or?

Finally decided to give this game a whirl, downloaded today. Great fun but apparently Mitch Clark has kicked 41 goals after round 1 (his side only kicked 17...), is that a common glitch or?
I think that may have been an issue with his stats. Did you know how many he actually kicked in the match stats?

I think that may have been an issue with his stats. Did you know how many he actually kicked in the match stats?
Now that I've had a look...

It says he's kicked 44 goals (after 2 rounds), but he's actually only kicked 4. It also says he plays for Brisbane under his club when in reality he's playing for Geelong.

Any news on the attempted update. Still love playing this game all these years later. Just the fact that you guys are trying is impressive.

On TA-1020 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is anyone able to upload the .dll to change it from demo to full please all I need is that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back