[Re-release] Premiership Coach 2011 - Free for all to play

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 31, 2011
Bris
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I am happy to announce that all gamers are now able to download and play the Premiership Coach 2011 game for free. This re-release is fully approved by the developer of the game and he encourages anyone who has enjoyed the game, to feel free to give a copy of the game to your friends.

Below there are two methods of installing the game. The "quick install" is the full game (this is a smaller file vs the full install), it just doesn't contain prerequisite framework stuff that most people already have. The "full install" is the full game, including the prerequisite framework that some people may need. Either way you install, you should have a fully functioning PC2011 game on your computer as the end result.

Premiership Coach 2011 Game (Quick install & demo issue fix) - www.filedropper.com/premiershipcoach2011liteunrestricted

Quick install instructions: 1) Go to the above link and click "download this file". 2) The installer in the zip file is the (2.00.08) PC2011 installer, so unzip the file and install. 3) Once installed, run the 2.02 patch 4) Then replace the .dll that gets installed with the one in the zip, this will open the full version of the game. 5) Enjoy PC2011!

If you have having issues installing the game with the above method, try the below installation method.

Premiership Coach 2011 Game (Full install) - www.filedropper.com/pc2011unrestricted

Full install instructions: 1) Go to the above link and click "download this file". 2) The installer in the zip file is the fully patched (2.02) PC2011 installer, so unzip the file and install. 3) Once installed, replacing the .dll that gets installed with the one in the sitting in the 'Quick install & demo issue fix' zip will open the full version of the game. 4) Enjoy PC2011!

Please note: there is also a short message from the Premiership Coach developer regarding a future Premiership Coach game.

For any interested people unsure about giving the game ago, below is a link with a review of the game with a few screen shots, hopefully that might sway you!

Review of Premiership Coach 2011 - http://www.impulsegamer.com/pcpremiershipcoach11.html

Any questions, I will try my best to answer.

Demo Mode issue: Just to reiterate, to fix this issue you will need to use the .dll sitting in the quick install zip file, NOT THE .dll SITTING IN THE FULL INSTALL ZIP FILE.

Last edited:

Hell yes! Thanks for the tag mate! Wondering it won't work on I pad or a mac will it?

Dom PC it's not working for me, please help! :(

EDIT: Nevermind it's working and I love you xx

Last edited:
Was not expecting this... Awesome!

Unfortunately, I have to wait until tomorrow afternoon before I can get properly reacquainted... Damn life.

I got to the beginning of August in my first season and it stopped and had a 'Thanks for playing the demo' box pop up. Couldn't do anything after that :(

Ive downloaded it but it doesn't seem to be working. it comes up with an extracting error so maybe it hasn't downloaded correctly even though i've tried to download it multiple times. But i'm not sure
also how big is the file

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive downloaded it but it doesn't seem to be working. it comes up with an extracting error so maybe it hasn't downloaded correctly even though i've tried to download it multiple times. But i'm not sure
also how big is the file
Yeah same thing happened to me actually, first I couldn't dowload it then when I did it says extracting error, tried it a few times too.

Is there an in game editor or something similar where players can update/modify the database (similar to the football manager one?)

Alternatively, is there any existing updates/mods to make it '2015' (or 2014?).

Not too fussed either way, will definitely be giving this a go though!

Is there an in game editor or something similar where players can update/modify the database (similar to the football manager one?)

Alternatively, is there any existing updates/mods to make it '2015' (or 2014?).

Not too fussed either way, will definitely be giving this a go though!

You can update ratings but that's it. Changing players teams, stats, etc, has to be done by manually editing the games files.

I got to the beginning of August in my first season and it stopped and had a 'Thanks for playing the demo' box pop up. Couldn't do anything after that :(
This issue should now be fixed now mate. Replace the dll. your currently using with the dll. sitting in the quick install zip. Let me know if this doesn't work (it should work:))

This issue should now be fixed now mate. Replace the dll. your currently using with the dll. sitting in the quick install zip. Let me know if this doesn't work (it should work:))

Works fine for me from a first glance. Cheers!

Yep, did the trick.

Thanks a lot mate, and to the original developer :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back