RDFNL 2022 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Grindlay gone to Heathcote
Huge loss for Wallan. Genuine gun who wouldn't be out of place at Div 1 level in any local comp. Hope he gives that a go at some stage.

With the potential of kyneton juniors coming into our league next season, do you think that might make kyneton consider our league?

Just wondering how much background check goes into app ring a new coach? On no way having a go at a Romsey (wishing them all the best) but their new coach hasn’t got a great rep of staying the distance. I hope it works out for the red backs!

Congrats to Leigh Sproule being appointed Rams coach, and bringing some sunbury kangaroo players with him as well form the signings, hopefully we see more competitive Rams in 23’

Gisborne midfielder (woodend junior), Ethan Minns signed at Woodend, quality player.

How’s it going for all other clubs?

Many new signings?

AFL trade is over, now it’s the RDFNL silly season.

With the potential of kyneton juniors coming into our league next season, do you think that might make kyneton consider our league?

Just wondering how much background check goes into app ring a new coach? On no way having a go at a Romsey (wishing them all the best) but their new coach hasn’t got a great rep of staying the distance. I hope it works out for the red backs!

Congrats to Leigh Sproule being appointed Rams coach, and bringing some sunbury kangaroo players with him as well form the signings, hopefully we see more competitive Rams in 23’

Gisborne midfielder (woodend junior), Ethan Minns signed at Woodend, quality player.

Many new signings?

I wouldn’t think Kyneton would have much interest in coming across, they’ve worked em selves right being competitive and would think they’d be happy to stick it out

Many new signings?

Why did the previous Romsey coach leave??

Many new signings?

4 Treweek brothers from Riddell /Sunbury Lions signed at Sunbury Kangaroos today

I wouldn’t think Kyneton would have much interest in coming across, they’ve worked em selves right being competitive and would think they’d be happy to stick it out
You’re very right, but they are a yo-yo club, so I guess we will see next season how they go, if it’s sustained or they follow tradition.

Pretty quiet on here? Normally by now some not names have departed or signed on, which gets everyone up and about.

Any truth to the rumours at wallan, look to be maybe loosing a few (mainly their forward line, Perri back to his old club, fowler looking around)

You’re very right, but they are a yo-yo club, so I guess we will see next season how they go, if it’s sustained or they follow tradition.

Pretty quiet on here? Normally by now some not names have departed or signed on, which gets everyone up and about.

Any truth to the rumours at wallan, look to be maybe loosing a few (mainly their forward line, Perri back to his old club, fowler looking around)
Wallan has announced a couple of signings in the last two days. Jacob Langborne and Mason Bowden. Have lost some really good players though too.

Which club is Perri’s old club?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fowler looking to go Seymour. A few other key players gone also. Wallan wont be as strong next year , no doubt it will be Diggers V Riddell again.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back