RDFL Thread 2011 (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you for real??? You don't know who the coach of Macedon is?? Haven't you read this site or the papers for the last 12 months??? And you obviously weren't in any mental state to watch the last quarter properly either - It was Romsey 3.5 to Macedon 3.3 and Romsey has the 4 - 5 goal breeze (gale). You must have been hitting the turps too hard!
No, no you got me wrong. I Dont CARE who the coach is. Was just asking a question.

Stands over me too!
I'm surpised you can ever get a word in mate.
Likes to get his own way ALL the time too I have found !

Hey, I think you should train the boys really really hard this week too mate, like a 20k time trial run or something, followed by a couple of hours of intense competitive work, should do the trick !!! ;)

I'm surpised you can ever get a word in mate.
Likes to gets his own way ALL the time too I have found !

Hey, I think you should train the boys really really hard this week too mate, like a 20k time trial run or something, followed by a couple of hours of intense competitive work, should do the trick !!! ;)
Yep my feelings exactly! thats why we are running our guts out at the Gisborne Pool tomorrow night!

I Should have put you in them that day at Windy Hill. See Pacco beat West in the GF yesty, 9 goals i believe!

Was wondering about that game......no scores in todays paper & all. :confused:
Arrr good on em,.... it was their turn I guess.......... One All !

Dont spose you can PM me on Friday with your starting line up mate ???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must admit i have 1 critisism :D. I drove around sunbury for 5 minutes on sunday listening to 2 radio stations on the same frequency. Lol.

Oh and for the record in that 5 minutes i heard the scores and margins a couple of times.:thumbsu:

I dont want to be critical and cause anymore unrest but I have to support blues 12 on this one. In the 20 minutes it took me to drive from Kilmore to Romsey I reckon a dozen times my radio chopped and changed between the local game and the AFL clash. Even as I parked in the ground I was still copping interferance :confused:

Hey guys i know there was discussion a couple of pages back about the league's finals system and how it can be quiet favourable to the 3rd placed side.

Interesting to note in all 3 footy grades the 3rd placed sides have made the Granny straight away and get the week off :eek:
No disrespect to those side, they have clearly performed well at the right time but it is kinda cruel on the top 2 sides

Settle down champ, no need to have a conniption fit ! Sheeesh ! I love what your doing. :eek: But YOU did ask for feedback ??? Dont go shooting the messenger when someone goes & gives you some !!!! :confused:

PS........
I'm sorry pal, but I dont EVER remember making your acquaintance ! :confused:

Haha hey mate.. you're spot on, I did ask for feedback and good or bad, I think it's handy.. I'm sorry, I did explode unnecessarily.. when the wonderful young lady in my life was criticised, I had to do the right thing and step up and defend her honour.. I've never done that before and I have to admit, it felt good.. anyway, before this turns into an episode of days of our lives.. I'll admit that we have a long way to go.. we're having some fun.. if people tune in, thats great, if not, thats great.. I did get some feedback about the lack of score giving and it's something I've focused on since.. we'd love to see your awesome self to come on down and say G'day, we'll have a beer and a laugh afterwards.. at the end of the day, if there is any negative feedback, I'd rather take the bullet..

We've loved being at all the clubs this year.. Big Al has had all the girls chasing him since his cameo the other week...he's a celeb.. Gav did an outstanding job as a neutral special comments man at Macedon Diggers.. fielding a number of calls from listeners about whether he can get a full time gig.. his lads are still in the hunt for the flag.. Peddo has been nothing short of fantastic to us and the league as a whole.. the best part is having a beer with these guys after the game.. our league is rich with fantastic and awesome people.. you think about the joy of having the weekend's back after footy.. where else can you see the hundreds of mates that you make through footy every week?

The Bowen Medal is going to be a ripper.. last year we had the likes of Matt Robbo, Nip and Tommy Waters as the clear favourites.. this year it is an open race.. it'll be extremely close.. Al mentioned Davo as a contender.. what Davo does when he's not kicking goals, makes him a dream player.. what about the big Fish? If tall players get better with height, he'll be Judd-like for a ruckman! Greeny, Pete Robbo, Simsy.. you could throw a blanket over a dozen and its reflected on the placings this year.. 11 teams all being finals contenders until the latter stages of the season! I'm as excited as ever..!!:)

I dont want to be critical and cause anymore unrest but I have to support blues 12 on this one. In the 20 minutes it took me to drive from Kilmore to Romsey I reckon a dozen times my radio chopped and changed between the local game and the AFL clash. Even as I parked in the ground I was still copping interferance :confused:

Hey Doona..
Grrrz.. I feel bad.. I'm making this an issue when its just a radio show at the footy.. the tower is positioned on Mt Macedon and there is a black hole so to say that shadows the Romsey area.. it cuts between ABC and 100.7FM.. we've got a small transmitter at the ground for all finals where 88.1FM is plugged into our direct feed so that you can tune in at the ground with no delay.. which club are you with mate? I should be up the latest on your great self.. how has the club been travelling on and off the field..? :)

Haha hey mate.. you're spot on, I did ask for feedback and good or bad, I think it's handy.. I'm sorry, I did explode unnecessarily.. when the wonderful young lady in my life was criticised, I had to do the right thing and step up and defend her honour.. I've never done that before and I have to admit, it felt good.. anyway, before this turns into an episode of days of our lives.. I'll admit that we have a long way to go.. we're having some fun.. if people tune in, thats great, if not, thats great.. I did get some feedback about the lack of score giving and it's something I've focused on since.. we'd love to see your awesome self to come on down and say G'day, we'll have a beer and a laugh afterwards.. at the end of the day, if there is any negative feedback, I'd rather take the bullet..

We've loved being at all the clubs this year.. Big Al has had all the girls chasing him since his cameo the other week...he's a celeb.. Gav did an outstanding job as a neutral special comments man at Macedon Diggers.. fielding a number of calls from listeners about whether he can get a full time gig.. his lads are still in the hunt for the flag.. Peddo has been nothing short of fantastic to us and the league as a whole.. the best part is having a beer with these guys after the game.. our league is rich with fantastic and awesome people.. you think about the joy of having the weekend's back after footy.. where else can you see the hundreds of mates that you make through footy every week?

The Bowen Medal is going to be a ripper.. last year we had the likes of Matt Robbo, Nip and Tommy Waters as the clear favourites.. this year it is an open race.. it'll be extremely close.. Al mentioned Davo as a contender.. what Davo does when he's not kicking goals, makes him a dream player.. what about the big Fish? If tall players get better with height, he'll be Judd-like for a ruckman! Greeny, Pete Robbo, Simsy.. you could throw a blanket over a dozen and its reflected on the placings this year.. 11 teams all being finals contenders until the latter stages of the season! I'm as excited as ever..!!:)

Na your cool pal. I love your passion & enthusiasm for what you've been doing, its great your having a crack, & you've gotta respect that ! :thumbsu:

Your spot on about Davo' pal. He probably deserves the Medal, but there are a lot of things unfortunately that aint going his way.

1. He aint got blonde hair.
2. He aint got a bald head.
3. He aint got dreddies or a mohawk.
4. He doesn't play in the mid-field.
5. The umpires are responsible for the voting.

Hey Doona..
Grrrz.. I feel bad.. I'm making this an issue when its just a radio show at the footy.. the tower is positioned on Mt Macedon and there is a black hole so to say that shadows the Romsey area.. it cuts between ABC and 100.7FM.. we've got a small transmitter at the ground for all finals where 88.1FM is plugged into our direct feed so that you can tune in at the ground with no delay.. which club are you with mate? I should be up the latest on your great self.. how has the club been travelling on and off the field..? :)
That frequency works a treat Chris, how far will it reach ?

What happened to jonholmes did he pull his posts??? Thought he was gunna provide us with some entertainment whilst the Redbacks and Riddell lie low, and in the absence of Mongrel's men who must have a big footy ban in place :D

On another topic I did get a text yesty saying Jayco won Kilmore's B&F. Anyone else held theirs yet? Broadford's this weekend, two horse race Id suggest between 3-time winnder Grant Wearne and the skipper Matty Coomans.

Na your cool pal. I love your passion & enthusiasm for what you've been doing, its great your having a crack, & you've gotta respect that ! :thumbsu:

Your spot on about Davo' pal. He probably deserves the Medal, but there are a lot of things unfortunately that aint going his way.

1. He aint got blonde hair.
2. He aint got a bald head.
3. He aint got dreddies or a mohawk.
4. He doesn't play in the mid-field.
5. The umpires are responsible for the voting.
He's not Chris Judd?? :p

On another topic I did get a text yesty saying Jayco won Kilmore's B&F. Anyone else held theirs yet? Broadford's this weekend, two horse race Id suggest between 3-time winnder Grant Wearne and the skipper Matty Coomans.

Whatever you do, don't mention horse racing around here Doon!! :D

He's not Chris Judd?? :p

My Tip for the Bowen is Matt Robertson from Wallan.
Ticks most of the boxes. Proven vote getter, the Umpires just cant help voting for him & no one is gunna steel votes off him at Wallan........ even if he does butcher the ball abundantly ! :eek:
& it would give Pickles an everlasting gob stopper if he won the thing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back