Quick one for trades/drafting/delisting experts

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 10, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hey team - having watched the game today I have something brewing away and I'm hoping you can help.

When we delist, trade or fire Luke McDonald into the sun at the end of this season, is Donald McDonald automatically delisted, traded or fired into the sun also? According to the rules?

Thanks in advance.

Hey team - having watched the game today I have something brewing away and I'm hoping you can help.

When we delist, trade or fire Luke McDonald into the sun at the end of this season, is Donald McDonald automatically delisted, traded or fired into the sun also? According to the rules?

Thanks in advance.

Injury troll. Card.

Delisted Tudor and the rest of the match committee who select and protect their mates in the side.
Now on to the business at hand depending how we go after Brisbane if we lose I be giving retirement games to the following Wright McMillian Thompson.
Also delist Jacobs Hrovat.
Trade Bait -Garner Turner and wood won't get much for them.
Free Agent-Goldstein maybe at S💩It kilda.
That's 9 players.

The ins some decent assistants for Shaw.
Keep 1st pick and 2nd pick
Go to pre season draft
No Free agents.

All contracts should be made at the end of the year and signed at the end of the year . All plodders and yeah no worries she’ll be right players and spuds alike should flicked of .. plus who was the idiot that kicked to the * player in the last seconds giving tipinwutti the chance to kick a goal .

Thanks in advance.

And who is then going to do all the car interviews with past players as part of our 151st celebrations?

You didn't really think this one through did you?

Gee could’ve put Hosie for Wood in left LDU , Durdin should’ve stayed . Why Rhyce did you bring those 2 potatoes back Why . I’m still pissed off 😡 this morning . I hate that mob and they beat us again gloating bastards with help from umpires with non decisions. Even that throw to Tipunwoody .

Superb analytical contribution.

10/10.:thumbsu:
Maybe Shaw should have you in the box with your football knowledge. You’re analytical contributions must be half in high regard by the club ..

Maybe Shaw should have you in the box with your football knowledge. You’re analytical contributions must be half in high regard by the club ..

I'll hazard a guess that there's a fair jump between you & me, and him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Delisted Tudor and the rest of the match committee who select and protect their mates in the side.
Now on to the business at hand depending how we go after Brisbane if we lose I be giving retirement games to the following Wright McMillian Thompson.
Also delist Jacobs Hrovat.
Trade Bait -Garner Turner and wood won't get much for them.
Free Agent-Goldstein maybe at S💩It kilda.
That's 9 players.

i think mcmillan is contracted beyond this season.

To play on who?

Mitch Brown. Would have freed Thompson to play on Stringer and Pittard/Atley to play on Fantasia, and we could have then moved Marley.

Let's be honest - we dropped Durdin because he had a stinker against the Saints, not because there wasn't a match-up for him. The result was we wasted our best small defender on a bloke that hasn't had a kick in a month, and lost Pittard's intercept/rebound game because he was too busy trying to mind someone a foot taller than him.

If anything there was less of a match-up for Jamie than Durdin, and we mucked with a back six that has been performing really well together.

Last edited:
...................and an even more significant jump between you and me.
Mmmmmmm what ever you’re on about I’m not sure . Are you saying you have great football knowledge and I don’t . Mmmmm .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back