Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

As I have noticed a few posters posting about old games on Fox, it is probably worth reminding everyone of the best podcast series I have heard on AFL - 'The Greatest Season That Was:93'. Episode 4 is called "Sydney: Saving the Swans", but episode 5 about the draft shenanigans with Buckley and Brisbane is absolute gold.

The series mentions a lot about how players were paid (!!!) or recruited, what went on in the clubs, etc. If you are into podcasts then 'do yourself a favour'. You can thank me later ;)

Enough said this week! Great to see!
b491afe4d8c39903b4ca802fb8b77971.jpg

I'm not sure if anyone noticed but in Horses comments about the SCG crowds he said the next 2 home games are also heading towards sell outs.

If you don't have your tickets now for the Carlton & Cats games then I strongly suggest you get thee hence and don't leave it to the last minute.

If we get another 2x40k crowds the club are going to be ecstatic.

I'm not sure if anyone noticed but in Horses comments about the SCG crowds he said the next 2 home games are also heading towards sell outs.

If you don't have your tickets now for the Carlton & Cats games then I strongly suggest you get thee hence and don't leave it to the last minute.

If we get another 2x40k crowds the club are going to be ecstatic.
Trying to get up there for the Cats game , been off work with my knees so mightn't be able to afford it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back