Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's go Port.

Interestingly, many on their board think Dixon out is a good thing which is amazing since their game plan so heavily relies on him.

Yes we Ken!
Well Done Reaction GIF

Let's go Port.

Interestingly, many on their board think Dixon out is a good thing which is amazing since their game plan so heavily relies on him.

Yes we Ken!
I honestly buy it tbh, they become so unbalanced with who they target when he’s there

Dixon is their "oh no I'm in trouble better kick the ball away from defense and hope someone makes a contest" option. He is what keep the ball in Port's hand when the opposition lock them down and usually results in the ball being a kick further away from their last line of defense. It's a big percentage play.

It works great when the ball is a kick from the forward fifty to have a big forward who believes every ball is intended for him but it can be problematic closer to goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee a few posts here have not aged well to half time.

I didn't see the comeback. Prior to that the Pies look horrible. Like a 13th-16th placed side.

Obviously they woke up.

Should make for a fun second half. I still want the Pies to lose for the draft pick. It is making the game more interesting for a nuetral.

And just like that, pies have woken?

Our pies pick may slide outside top 10.

If we finish top 8 and pies recover, now looking at 3 x picks from 10-18. Good but not great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ideally someone has a F/S or academy pick and they are happy to trade out of the top ten for points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back