Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Port were up by 5 goals, they've choked it up just like we did in the final 5 mins last 2 weeks
Port played 1 excellent quarter, got up by 31 and then proceeded to cop a 12 goal turnaround and get smashed by 7 goals. That is note remotely comparable to leading most stats and being in front with 5 minutes to go and losing by 3.

We tinker a few things late and we win. They have to play about 80% better for 2.5 quarters to change their result.

Port played 1 excellent quarter, got up by 31 and then proceeded to cop a 12 goal turnaround and get smashed by 7 goals. That is note remotely comparable to leading most stats and being in front with 5 minutes to go and losing by 3.

We tinker a few things late and we win. They have to play about 80% better for 2.5 quarters to change their result.
It was half time when I made the post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure I appreciate / agree with the sentiment of a few on here that we choked the last two weeks. Port beat us fair and square in a genuine arm wrestle and Carlscum flat out cheated like the cheating ******* dog s**t club that they are.

Brions at the beginning of the year had the choke factor downpat.

Not sure I appreciate / agree with the sentiment of a few on here that we choked the last two weeks. Port beat us fair and square in a genuine arm wrestle and Carlscum flat out cheated like the cheating ******* dog s**t club that they are.

Brions at the beginning of the year had the choke factor downpat.
I agree

Carlton and Port both lost their games after defeating us, which shows how much we took out of them

End of round 5 (Melbourne and Richmond have played 6 games)
6 (pies)
12 (Freo)
16 (port)
27 (saints)

That last two minutes really hurt our death ride this week, although pies having the bye means they dropped two spots.
Well that weekend sucked for the death ride, unless we are now riding ourselves! At the end of round 6, picks are:
9 (Pies)
10 (Freo)
14 (power)
26 (saints)

This week pies play Essendon edge, while the power and saints play each other.
Carn the Bombers, Carn the Saints (improving a 1st rounder is better than a second rounder)

Well that weekend sucked for the death ride, unless we are now riding ourselves! At the end of round 6, picks are:
9 (Pies)
10 (Freo)
14 (power)
26 (saints)

This week pies play Essendon edge, while the power and saints play each other.
Carn the Bombers, Carn the Saints (improving a 1st rounder is better than a second rounder)

Our best bet is the Saints keep losing

It’s only a 2nd rounder with the saints. Difference between pick 10 and 14 is stark compared to 22 and 30. Prefer the 1st rounders be as high as possible.

I agree I just see saints as s**t compared to Collingwood and Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Back