Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints season could hang on what happens with Max King's scans

End of round 4 (Melbourne, Sydney, Pies and Richmond have played 5 games) currently our picks are:
8 (pies)
12 (Freo)
13 (port)
30 (saints)
End of round 5 (Melbourne and Richmond have played 6 games)
6 (pies)
12 (Freo)
16 (port)
27 (saints)

That last two minutes really hurt our death ride this week, although pies having the bye means they dropped two spots.

Rory Lobb back in for Bulldogs vs Saints

saints by 60 points

Are you all cheering for Port or Pies this week?

I think I am so risk averse that I'd rather take the higher probability of Pies finishing outside the 8 than taking a chance on them winning and dropping Port down. 2-4 is a long way back.

Go Port I think.
Regular season is irrelevant for Port pick, go Port

Sorry for being a dumb ass but how did we end up with Ports first pick again ?
Did we trade those 2 picks from The Dogs for Lobb to Port ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you all cheering for Port or Pies this week?

I think I am so risk averse that I'd rather take the higher probability of Pies finishing outside the 8 than taking a chance on them winning to drop Port down. 2-4 is a long way back.

Go Port I think.
Draw, logically, but can't stand port power

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Draw, logically, but can't stand poer power

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
A draw isn't logical though. In some circumstances it can be as good as a win for both. There's definitely risk in a draw.

Snuff is right that we want the Pies to give up on the year as that is our best chance for a top 8/10 pick. Even if Port lose this week, they'll still finish top 6 I think.

A draw isn't logical though. In some circumstances it can be as good as a win for both. There's definitely risk in a draw.

Snuff is right that we want the Pies to give up on the year as that is our best chance for a top 8/10 pick. Even if Port lose this week, they'll still finish top 6 I think.
We don’t want them to lose so badly that they have a come to Jess meeting and turn it all around though in the second half of the year.

I think Collingwood definitely cannot go back-to-back now that Murphy is retired. I suspect they'll finish 10-12 this year.

It's a big game this Thursday for the Saints. A loss against the Bulldogs is a real setback for them. I would have them bottom 8 if they don't win.

in my mind the Lobb picks were used on JOM. no idea if that's right or not, but im under the impression it is.
Looks like Fremantle turned the Dog's future pick and Meek into JOM and Hawthorn's 2023 fourth. Then turned that 4th into North's 2022 3rd round.

Then used that pick on Emmett, the other pick from the dogs was used on Davies.

Hawthorn used the Dogs pick on Tew Jiath. North traded the 4th to Richmond who traded it to Essendon who used it on Archie Roberts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back