Poll: Will you willingly get a Covid vaccine in the next year or so?

Will you willingly get a covid vaccine in the next year or so?

• Yes

Votes: 246 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 129 34.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone really give two hoots about covid anymore, it's only really on football forums that it is still a topic of conversation.
I was thinking the same thing. I don't know where people find the will to continue going on about it. Pretty tedious stuff.

Covid is a thing of the past

Yes people still get it but there is almost zero fear these days in contracting it. The media helped create fear for our governments who wanted to madate vaxines.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't know where people find the will to continue going on about it. Pretty tedious stuff.
The antivax cookers are still protesting in the CBD on a weekly basis

Does anyone really give two hoots about covid anymore, it's only really on football forums that it is still a topic of conversation.
I'm sure the people dying from it do.

Yes people still get it but there is almost zero fear these days in contracting it. The media helped create fear for our governments who wanted to madate vaxines.
Jesus. How many times... ?

We didn't have a vaccine you cooker.

You think any politician wanted this s**t to deal with?

Nah, I know of people who still quiver at the thought of having covid. Quite sad really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would I personally name people on here? Fk man.
Just a general description of people who physically quiver at the thought of having Covid.

I give a little shudder at the thought, given it was a shitty week and then couple more weeks of lapsing in and out of brain fog.

Just a general description of people who physically quiver at the thought of having Covid.

I give a little shudder at the thought, given it was a shitty week and then couple more weeks of lapsing in and out of brain fog.

You had it bad man!

Jesus. How many times... ?

We didn't have a vaccine you cooker.

You think any politician wanted this s**t to deal with?
Why are you so aggressive and dismissive of posters who might have an alternate opinion to you? Are you compensating for something or protecting something($$$$)?

I remember in some thread long ago that you banned me from, that you tried to make me feel guilty for not having my wife, carrying at the time my yet to be born son, vaccinated and that my kid would grow up thinking I was a fool.

My son is 14 months old, strong and healthy as a 2 year old. My wife and I are healthy and neither of us have ever been vaccinated against the 'Covid' and neither of us have ever had it.

Why are you so aggressive and dismissive of posters who might have an alternate opinion to you?
If that opinion had any basis in evidence I wouldn't be bothered, friend.

Constant scaremongering about vaccine safety is cooked shizen, pure and simple. The data is out there. Billions of doses. Rare side effects.

But weirdos can't let go of their anti-science talking points.

It's not "opposing views". It's plain old wrong.

Constant scaremongering about vaccine safety is cooked shizen, pure and simple. The data is out there. Billions of doses. Rare side effects.

You must admit, being vaccinated doesn't seem to be important anymore for a myriad of reasons, mainly politicians knew the economy might stay rooted for much longer if they try to enforce compliance. This has given even more fuel to anti vaxxers that they were right along.

In related news, they changed the COVID rules just before our local cricket finals, you were allowed to play if you had COVID. I actually didn't know what the rule was there but there you have it.

Healthy 20 and 30 somethings who have had it but it was no worse than a cold for them. Get a grip people.
I had and it's the worst sickness I'd had in 10-15 years. Out of action for two weeks solid plus two weeks to get my base fitness back. Am I worried about contracting it again? Not even a little bit.

Healthy 20 and 30 somethings who have had it but it was no worse than a cold for them. Get a grip people.
I had and it's the worst sickness I'd had in 10-15 years. Out of action for two weeks solid plus two weeks to get my base fitness back. Am I worried about contracting it again? Not even a little bit.
I felt awful for less than 2 days (headache). Then just over a week of fatigue. The main difference for me was losing taste and smell for nearly 2 weeks. Overall it was comparable to the flu I had about 10 years ago.

You must admit, being vaccinated doesn't seem to be important anymore for a myriad of reasons, mainly politicians knew the economy might stay rooted for much longer if they try to enforce compliance. This has given even more fuel to anti vaxxers that they were right along.
I'm getting the 5th vaccine soon as I can.

It's been discussed before. Politicians seem unbothered by hundreds of deaths per week. It bothers me but we are doing what we can now. I haven't checked but hopefully they haven't dropped mandatory vaccinations for health workers at least.

Most have had the vaccine or the disease or both.

The disingenuous interpretation is that because rules are more lax and politicians seem blasé about deaths, that we should NEVER have had ANY lock downs, or ANY mandatory vaccinations and so on. That it was ALWAYS the wrong thing to do.

This is just the view of the cookers and loons. We know this because of the data we now have. Simple as that.

I'm getting the 5th vaccine soon as I can.

It's been discussed before. Politicians seem unbothered by hundreds of deaths per week. It bothers me but we are doing what we can now. I haven't checked but hopefully they haven't dropped mandatory vaccinations for health workers at least.

Most have had the vaccine or the disease or both.

The disingenuous interpretation is that because rules are more lax and politicians seem blasé about deaths, that we should NEVER have had ANY lock downs, or ANY mandatory vaccinations and so on. That it was ALWAYS the wrong thing to do.

This is just the view of the cookers and loons. We know this because of the data we now have. Simple as that.

Why your 5th? You had a number of them prior to getting covid and it did bugger all as you were really sick. I wonder how effective these vaccinations are?

Why your 5th? You had a number of them prior to getting covid and it did bugger all as you were really sick. I wonder how effective these vaccinations are?
Allow your mind to form new and exciting connections! To bring forth hitherto unthinkable thoughts!

Imagine for one moment, dear sir, how it might have affected me if I hadn't been vaccinated.

Allow your mind to form new and exciting connections! To bring forth hitherto unthinkable thoughts!

Imagine for one moment, dear sir, how it might have affected me if I hadn't been vaccinated.

It may have made little to no impact.

We put our trust into companies such as Pfizer. The sane companies that want to maximise profits and don't care about consumers. Pfizer had restrictions on selling it's cold and flu tablets in the US for obvious reasons so they went to Mexico and flooded the market. Their not exactly high on ethics are they?

It may have made little to no impact.

We put our trust into companies such as Pfizer. The sane companies that want to maximise profits and don't care about consumers. Pfizer had restrictions on selling it's cold and flu tablets in the US for obvious reasons so they went to Mexico and flooded the market. Their not exactly high on ethics are they?
Nobody is saying that they are great global citizens.

But there is data from across the world that shows the effectiveness of these vaccines.

You can't just scrub that data from the record because the drug companies are soulless vampires.

Back