Poll: Will you willingly get a Covid vaccine in the next year or so?

Will you willingly get a covid vaccine in the next year or so?

• Yes

Votes: 246 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 129 34.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Plenty of people still ending up in hospital with this new "mild" variant.
20230118_161256.jpg
Plenty of people dying still as well

Vaccination reduces your chance of severe illness and death but it doesn't make it zero.

People that didn't get vaccinated are more likely to end up in hospital or dead from covid than those that got vaccinated.

The bigger issue really is that repeat infections aren't good, and they're going to he very common with how we're treating this.

Long term effects from covid don't require serious illness, labor shortages are still happening everywhere now

Im triple jabbed and had reactions to 2 and 3 (2 days bedridden, fever, sweats, swollen glands etc).

Id really rather not get a 4th jab but if its required and or recommended ill do it. Id rather not get any needles but if you gotta do it you gotta do it.

Saw theyre developing a covid/flu/RSV jab which will likely be a yearly thing, happy to roll my sleeve up and get the free lollipop for that

Im triple jabbed and had reactions to 2 and 3 (2 days bedridden, fever, sweats, swollen glands etc).

Id really rather not get a 4th jab but if its required and or recommended ill do it. Id rather not get any needles but if you gotta do it you gotta do it.

Saw theyre developing a covid/flu/RSV jab which will likely be a yearly thing, happy to roll my sleeve up and get the free lollipop for that
I only got the 4th because it was an updated booster (Bivalent)

Surprising how many anti-vax people will trot out anecdotes about vaxxed people who had it worse than them.

The data says otherwise.
I willingly had my whooping cough vaccine before Christmas so I could see my friends baby.

Being against the covid jab doesn't make me antivax.

I willingly had my whooping cough vaccine before Christmas so I could see my friends baby.

Being against the covid jab doesn't make me antivax.
Yes it does. There is not one reason the average person shouldn't get this vaccine. Some people would have medical conditions, some very unfortunate people would have genetics that make it damaging to them.

But there are more people allergic to peanuts than would have issues with the vaccine.

You're illogically anti-vax.

Yes it does. There is not one reason the average person shouldn't get this vaccine. Some people would have medical conditions, some very unfortunate people would have genetics that make it damaging to them.

But there are more people allergic to peanuts than would have issues with the vaccine.

You're illogically anti-vax.
Did you not read my first line? I just had a vaccine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have on multiple occasions

The newer covid strains that entered into Australia and became dominant since delta and omricon are mild in comparison to the original covid 19 virus and the other dominant sub variants.

My parents are part of the newer statistics
I'm puzzled why you presented it as your observation of your parents experience rather than your view of the data?

I'm puzzled why you presented it as your observation of your parents experience rather than your view of the data?
Data you say?
I think we know why they don't use the data.

And yet you illogically don't believe the Covid vaccine is effective or safe or... whatever it is nutters believe.
Hey, did you know the British Government is quietly paying out £100,000 for people who have been injured or killed by the vaccine (as stated by a Coronial court)?

I’ve had three.

I get occasional pain in the injection site where ive had the vaccine. Not sure if that's from the vaccine or the injection or coincidence. I've had three or four of them because I work in a community health centre.
When was your last injection?

Back