Poll: Will you willingly get a Covid vaccine in the next year or so?

Will you willingly get a covid vaccine in the next year or so?

• Yes

Votes: 246 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 129 34.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I've had three shots thus far. No plans on taking a forth until they're better. I'm in a low risk demographic though.

Risk/reward. That's a judgement based on my health, age, and other personal circumstances.

There's probably a lot who feel the same. It's up to pharmaceutical manufacturers to convince us of the merits of their vaccines.

I've only got two. Two is enough. Mandated boosters would be ****ed.
We've been told the immunity from past vaccinations doesn't last. The flu one is about 4 months, so I've heard. So should it be a first vax, not a booster? What is it boosting if there's no immunity left.

I can't even remember how many I've had.

Maybe that's a side effect? Hey look at me, I have a vaccine injury*!

*Like the vast majority of people who say they do, I don't actually have a vaccine injury

We've been told the immunity from past vaccinations doesn't last. The flu one is about 4 months, so I've heard. So should it be a first vax, not a booster? What is it boosting if there's no immunity left.
It's a fair point given they thought it was going to become seasonal and like the flu shot at one point.

Biggest issue seems to be it's not seasonal, it's year round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it very strange that companies who produces a product that is deemed completely safe , or has very little to virtually no serious side effects needs full indemnity from a government in order to distribute its product to a country like Australia.

At the time when the state governments were mandating people take the shots, the federal government hadn't even finalized its compensation scheme , yet people were quite happy to have some unknown substance injected into their bodies,

I seem to recall a certain football club was dragged over the coals for years after players at the club were injected with some unknown substance and their was a massive uproar from society.

Funny how an unknown substance , with very little testing over a long period of time is deemed safe and people are so accepting of it when the manufactures themselves aren't willing to put their money where their needles are .

I guess I see the world differently from others.

its a strange old world. with lots of strange people in it ....

I find it very strange that companies who produces a product that is deemed completely safe , or has very little to virtually no serious side effects needs full indemnity from a government in order to distribute its product to a country like Australia.

At the time when the state governments were mandating people take the shots, the federal government hadn't even finalized its compensation scheme , yet people were quite happy to have some unknown substance injected into their bodies,

I seem to recall a certain football club was dragged over the coals for years after players at the club were injected with some unknown substance and their was a massive uproar from society.

Funny how an unknown substance , with very little testing over a long period of time is deemed safe and people are so accepting of it when the manufactures themselves aren't willing to put their money where their needles are .

I guess I see the world differently from others.

its a strange old world. with lots of strange people in it ....
You're probably likely to get banned, and my post will likely be deleted and maybe Im banned too, as critical thinking isn't condoned by the Borg.

Don't question the narrative. (but everything you say is right IMO).,

You're probably likely to get banned, and my post will likely be deleted and maybe Im banned too, as critical thinking isn't condoned by the Borg.

Cheers Dice Man, I'm counting down the hours until someone finds my post offensive . Would most likely be a lover of the Dan Party or someone with ties to one of these " Protected " companies .

I find it very strange that companies who produces a product that is deemed completely safe
There's your first mistake, mate.

Who told you any vaccine is "completely safe"?

Perhaps you got mixed up thinking that a claim that "sever side effects are extremely rare" means "completely safe"?

Could you provide a link to any sort of scientific claim that the vaccines are "completely safe"? Are you also getting words like "rare side effects" confused for "completely safe"?

Share.

There's your first mistake, mate.

Who told you any vaccine is "completely safe"?

Perhaps you got mixed up thinking that a claim that "sever side effects are extremely rare" means "completely safe"?
Yes your right I should of stated that " severe side effects are extremely rare " but it doesn't differ from my main point. no scheme was in place at the time of the mandates for any compensation for those " Rare " cases . and why were the companies granted full indemnity .

I guess it comes down to having a complete lack of confidence and trust in the entire political system , the media and multi national corporations.

Just on that " severe side effects are extremely rare " point. did anyone outside the walls of the authorities and companies themselves have complete unfretted access to all the testing reports and results that were done before the roll out and mandates ?

For all those who question my reasons ask yourself why multi billion dollar companies need Full indemnity . its suppose to be safe ???
Is it ok for those companies to make Billions in profits and yet leave victims defenceless or make the tax payers fit the bill for damages ?

Yes your right I should of stated that " severe side effects are extremely rare " but it doesn't differ from my main point. no scheme was in place at the time of the mandates for any compensation for those " Rare " cases . and why were the companies granted full indemnity .

I guess it comes down to having a complete lack of confidence and trust in the entire political system , the media and multi national corporations.

Just on that " severe side effects are extremely rare " point. did anyone outside the walls of the authorities and companies themselves have complete unfretted access to all the testing reports and results that were done before the roll out and mandates ?

For all those who question my reasons ask yourself why multi billion dollar companies need Full indemnity . its suppose to be safe ???
Is it ok for those companies to make Billions in profits and yet leave victims defenceless or make the tax payers fit the bill for damages ?
You should have a look around at the information available on the internet.

I found that this YouTube channel was extremely useful:

Quoting youtube is hardly a good source from both sides of any argument
Yes but you need to look at who is speaking, and if over time they prove to be reliable and yadda yadda then good to go.

Unfortunately people listen to unreliable sources like that doctor... of nursing education.

Back