Opinion Politically Correct Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't having quotas at the heart of the movement?

That's the trouble with any quota system, you are essentially broadcasting that if you're not a straight white male you're not able to achieve on your own merits.

My work has annual awards for various categories, they still have a "women achiever" of the year award. That's despite the majority of awards going to women, women can more than compete against men yet they have the condescending woman only category. Quite strange.
I don't have a problem with "woman of the year" or whatever.

It's when they start giving those awards / places to men who say they are women that I have a problem. :)

I don't have a problem with "woman of the year" or whatever.

It's when they start giving those awards / places to men who say they are women that I have a problem. :)

But if you don't have a 'Man of the year" award you are insinuating women can't compete with men in the workplace - they need their own little category.

Isn't having quotas at the heart of the movement?
I think the heart of it is in the title?

That's the trouble with any quota system, you are essentially broadcasting that if you're not a straight white male you're not able to achieve on your own merits.
Yeah, I don't buy that. I don't see a lot of quotas. But it would be interesting to see why a company or political party would want to use them.

But each to there own I guess.
My work has annual awards for various categories, they still have a "women achiever" of the year award. That's despite the majority of awards going to women, women can more than compete against men yet they have the condescending woman only category. Quite strange.
At least it isn't a pizza party!

Lets extrapolate..you love the concept of DEI so much that you are intelligence phobic or anti intelligence...ie you prioritise racism over intelligence and actively exclude the best person for the job to quota the 'oppressed' of the day.

If the shoe fits as they say
You really dont understand what DEI is do you.

I guess we can add that to the list.

And as for horrible views, I'll happily stand at the complete other end of the spectrum to you on every social issue as I know that I am then on the right side of every social issue
we are polar opposites,

I have an education and I can happily say I dont hate people with a different skin colour to me....where does that leave you 😬

I don't have a problem with trans people as such. I do have a problem with - among other things - men demanding access to women's spaces because they say they are women.
Don't worry I absolutely didnt want to start anything on that !

My point was more about getting a laugh at who is triggered by DEI and their usually unhinged reasons.

You really dont understand what DEI is do you.

I guess we can add that to the list.

we are polar opposites,

I have an education and I can happily say I dont hate people with a different skin colour to me....where does that leave you 😬
Yeah but you Didn't Earn It.🤣

An anti racist racist would say just what you say. But when it comes to protecting kids from those who want to coerce, corrupt and mutilate them and women from men taking away their changerooms and sporting achievements, i am happy to say i stand with the kids and the women. The exact opposite to you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but you Didn't Earn It.🤣
its still nice not to be poor though, you should try it 😉
An anti racist racist would say just what you say. But when it comes to protecting kids from those who want to coerce, corrupt and mutilate them and women from men taking away their changerooms and sporting achievements, i am happy to say i stand with the kids and the women. The exact opposite to you
You literally worship a proven sex offender.

Actions louder than words little man 😂

its still nice not to be poor though, you should try it 😉

You literally worship a proven sex offender. (hint - I don't support the paediophile in chief Biden like you ;) )

Actions louder than words little man 😂
Poor - lol, i had to chuckle at that for just how far off the mark you are like you are on literally every issue. But hold on, I am also fit not obese - you should try it someday 1713832171738.png . Its better for your health!!!

Poor - lol, i had to chuckle at that for just how far off the mark you are like you are on literally every issue. But hold on, I am also fit not obese - you should try it somedayView attachment 1967961. Its better for your health!!!
Oh i know I'm not off the mark.

But thats cool being obese DEI applicant still seems a large step up on you. Heck maybe I also make jewish space lasers to start fires in hawaii.🤣

Looks like there might be some hope against the entitled, perpetually offended.

ABC Link

As I thought, the mum being asked to leave the comedy show was nothing to do with breastfeeding (she wasn't), it was about the noise the baby was generating - the mothers an idiot.

From the article "She's in a comedy show sitting in reasonably the front rows. It's just ignorant and maybe a little bit of selfishness, to be honest."

Found this bit humorous. "Ironically, Ms Faranda was politely asked by hosts of The Project to hand her baby to her partner last night after the child's crying disrupted the interview."

I'd never watch it but the Project invite her on to empathise with her oppression and they ask her to get rid of the kid cos it was disrupting the interview. They wouldn't even realise the irony, more idiots.

Papua New Guinea PM says nation ‘does not deserve’ to be called ‘cannibals’ after Biden says uncle eaten in WWII​

Biden has told whoppers. Maybe he was thinking of Whoppers after his fast foods visit.
burger king 80s GIF

Papua New Guinea PM says nation ‘does not deserve’ to be called ‘cannibals’ after Biden says uncle eaten in WWII​

Biden has told whoppers. Maybe he was thinking of Whoppers after his fast foods visit.
burger king 80s GIF

lolwut

Biden's Uncle, the other, other painfully white meat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back