Opinion Politically Correct Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christmas Grinch !
My wife has been playing Elf radio almost non-stop. It's like some insane contest to "put a spin" on traditional Christmas carols by obscure American singers, which pretty much means you just add extra notes and trills everywhere. Also it means I want to stab things.

My wife has been playing Elf radio almost non-stop. It's like some insane contest to "put a spin" on traditional Christmas carols by obscure American singers, which pretty much means you just add extra notes and trills everywhere. Also it means I want to stab things.
So, the problem is not Christmas as such ......get rid of your wife, or send her to her sisters for a holiday :D

DuA4Is0XQAAv0PT.jpg

The people in this thread should start a self help group, dogwhistle responders anonymous. It'd be like alcoholics anonymous except its for people who respond supersensitively to media dogwhistling.

Wayne, how many people in your personal group of friends shares the sentiments you've posted here? Perhaps there's not many, in which case, these are probably relatively isolated, so you can relax, the world isn't being destroyed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back