Opinion Politically Correct Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes you believe anything the wackjob left media tell you too, we see it every time you post. I think if they told you to jump off a cliff to prove you are not a racist, you'd do that too.
No, i just don't be racist.

You should try it one day
Another meaning of DEI - Didn't Earn It
I'm sure you understand that feeling. I mean you are an abject failure in life.
Unlike people like you, I don't believe in quotas, I believe in employ the best person for the job regardless. But thats ok, you go take a flight overseas with a DEI hire flying it, I'll wait for one that employs the best regardless of quotas

DEI is failing because it ‘promotes division instead of unity​

“The default here in America especially is [a type of DEI] that focuses on racial division and perpetual strife around racialized identity,” she said. “I think that that’s something that’s very toxic for everyone. I don’t think anyone benefits from that.”

Hmm - sounds just like you
no. I just don't be racist.

It's really easy for most of us.

You should try it.

However, among Americans with negative racial attitudes – which is a phrase used by scholars of public opinion to characterize respondents who hold prejudicial, stereotypical or racist views of people of color – support for DEI training was much lower.

Colour me shocked 😆

No, i just don't be racist.

You should try it one day

I'm sure you understand that feeling. I mean you are an abject failure in life.

no. I just don't be racist.

It's really easy for most of us.

You should try it.
Lol - I think you would just about have the wit to jump off the cliff if they told you too to prove yourself to them. All I am saying is that it not out of the question if they asked you to prove yourself 'to the cause' to do something really silly - its how you roll - you just unquestioningly believe them and what they tell you to think.

Geez, I mean I look at the crazy people out there like you and what they believe in and think, no wonder the world is turning to pot

Colour me shocked 😆
Of course you keep posting what the hard left tell you to think - next it'll be posting an article from the NYT or CNN and like a penguin you can clap yourself.

Lol - I think you would just about have the wit to jump off the cliff if they told you too to prove yourself to them. All I am saying is that it not out of the question if they asked you to prove yourself 'to the cause' to do something really silly - its how you roll - you just unquestioningly believe them and what they tell you to think.

Geez, I mean I look at the crazy people out there like you and what they believe in and think, no wonder the world is turning to pot
Yeah, us crazy people who dont hate people who dont look like us 🤣

Yeah, us crazy people who dont hate people who dont look like us 🤣
Lets extrapolate..you love the concept of DEI so much that you are intelligence phobic or anti intelligence...ie you prioritise racism over intelligence and actively exclude the best person for the job to quota the 'oppressed' of the day.

If the shoe fits as they say

Lol. You are allowed to be anti intelligent and push those positions and we happily mock you for it
sorry, you think being racist is a sign of intelligence?

Lets extrapolate..you love the concept of DEI so much that you are intelligence phobic or anti intelligence...ie you prioritise racism over intelligence and actively exclude the best person for the job to quota the 'oppressed' of the day.

If the shoe fits as they say
thats not what DEI is.

Dont get me wrong, i get why someone like you thinks that is what it is.

Its good to see that this PC madness and positive racism and discrimination called DEI is now a dying animal in the US. The SC 9-0 just made it much much easier for people to sue their employers if they were passed over or sacked based on race if they actually were suitable for that position. 9-0..with both black and white SC judges all concurring and no written dissent.

Thankfully that positive discrimination madness (DEI) has not fully taken a hold here in Australia..

Last edited:
sorry, you think being racist is a sign of intelligence?

thats not what DEI is.

Dont get me wrong, i get why someone like you thinks that is what it is.
oh its telling that you would put racist quotas over intelligence. Sane people would say lets pick a person based on merit, not colour of their skin, and the best bit is you wear it like a badge on your shoulder with pride🤣🤣🤣

oh its telling that you would put racist quotas over intelligence. Sane people would say lets pick a person based on merit, not colour of their skin, and the best bit is you wear it like a badge on your shoulder with pride🤣🤣🤣
Let's be honest, that's never a problem you are going to ever face.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats just it, i have been merit rewarded my whole life, something people like you that need DEI will never get to experience
Most failures are there on merit.

I just cant imagine being so prejudiced that you believe non white males can't be successful on merit. You have some genuinely horrible views

I just cant imagine being so prejudiced that you believe non white males can't be successful on merit. You have some genuinely horrible views

I'm hesitant to dip my toe in this 'discussion' but isn't that what DEI does?

They don't believe that "non white males can be successful on merit" hence quotas.

I'm hesitant to dip my toe in this 'discussion' but isn't that what DEI does?.

They don't believe that "non white males can be successful on merit" hence quotas.
Its Diversity, equity and inclusion.

Its a bit of corporate lingo that gets some types of people upset. Thats about it

Its the anti intelligence movement where people actively push for NOT the best and brightest (merit) fort a role. I suppose it really is racism to push for people NOT best qualified for a role...the anti racist racists.

And as for horrible views, I'll happily stand at the complete other end of the spectrum to you on every social issue as I know that I am then on the right side of every social issue

I'm hesitant to dip my toe in this 'discussion' but isn't that what DEI does?

What the anti racist racists hate is when you point out that the underlying premise behind DEI is to install people that may be less qualified for roles purely based on race / gender etc. Hiring people on quotas rather than competency has consequences

Its Diversity, equity and inclusion.

Its a bit of corporate lingo that gets racists upset. Thats about it

Isn't having quotas at the heart of the movement?

Exactly. It's the soft bigotry of low expectations, as they say.

That's the trouble with any quota system, you are essentially broadcasting that if you're not a straight white male you're not able to achieve on your own merits.

My work has annual awards for various categories, they still have a "women achiever" of the year award. That's despite the majority of awards going to women, women can more than compete against men yet they have the condescending woman only category. Quite strange.

It's easy to avoid having to make an argument on any subject if you just dismiss your opponents as "-ists" or "-phobes".

And it's not just "lingo" - it's the way it's put into practice that is the issue.

Was a bit like the Voice, the failed proposal literally met the definition of racism - giving something to only one group of people based purely on race.

But if you were against the Voice you were labelled racist, treating all Australian the same is considered racist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back