Picola & District NW 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont know where your getting your info from dogs. Would find it hard to beleive if true, though Avard would slot into the goal square i would imagine. Leaving a couple of old timers to occupy the pockets;)

Last edited:
"Mairjimmy 321, post: 35774200, member: 138361"]Dont know where your getting your info from dogs. Would find it hard to beleive if true, though Avard would slot into the goal square i would imagine. Leaving a couple of old timers to occupy the pockets;)[/QUOTE]
I probably couldn't get it from a better source jimmy!

Are the top few teams from this year expecting to loose many players coming into next year? There have been a few handy pick ups noted so far but how many of the travelers from these teams are locked in and returning? Or younger players leaving to have a crack at bigger and better things?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Co-Coaches @ Jerilderie i Believe, Bode & B Roe.

But jimmy I thought I interviewed really well for the gig :(:(

Obviously Bodey was a tad threatened by the thoughts of a female coach leading the Dees to another few flags. He has even brought in more coaching fire power so I guess I should take that as a compliment :oops:;):D

But jimmy I thought I interviewed really well for the gig :(:(

Obviously Bodey was a tad threatened by the thoughts of a female coach leading the Dees to another few flags. He has even brought in more coaching fire power so I guess I should take that as a compliment :oops:;):D

yes mac and a couple from wakool and moama hopfully all sign sunday..
The moama boys wouldn't have family ties at picola would they? Maybe a grandfather played at picola in the day?? If so they will be very very handy for u blokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back