Picola & District North West 2011 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brett Napier has signed up and will return to Blighty this season, handy pick up for them.

Brett Napier has signed up and will return to Blighty this season, handy pick up for them.
the improvement in blighty last year and the new recruits they have picked up wouldn't be surprised if they went all the way this year. that's who i will be tipping anyways.

Really? Parsons said he was going around again with the rams???

Yes he WANTED them to follow. Good way to start would be talking to them about playing out there....

Some people on here :rolleyes: What you have heard is horse sh1t. Besides from Lumbar and Close that everyone around Deni already know of!!!!!

All this sh.t about the young Deni super stars should stop now. Please that is going out to everyone. There are about 2 unsure atm. But the rest are locked in.. End Of Story!

U sound surprised snake?? This is why footy rumours/talk have to happen because its interesting to see who knows what??

Have heard that napier may not be the only 1 also?? & i'm not trying to upset u there either snake just stating what i've heard!! Time will tell....

A disrespectful 20 something year old, just at a guess, with no concept of fine wine and footballers! ;)

Can someone confirm re; Jack Yelland. I know he was trialling for Bushies but I didn't think the final squad would have been announced yet. Don't think its fair on the young fella if we start saying he is in prior to anything official is all.

Sorry there WILTY, I dont mean to put unnecessary pressure on the young kid, probably more on the bushies selection squad if anything!! The kid is guna be a genuine gun, ready made senior footballer & if not picked the selectors need to have a good hard look at themselves! I think if he puts his head down & bum up he could have a very successful footy career (also not trying to put undue pressure on him, just my honest opinion of the lad):thumbsu:

U sound surprised snake?? This is why footy rumours/talk have to happen because its interesting to see who knows what??

Have heard that napier may not be the only 1 also?? & i'm not trying to upset u there either snake just stating what i've heard!! Time will tell....

Napier was always one that no-one ever really had a clear picture on his future at the club. When it waqs reported in the local paper by Parsons him self i and everyone thought he was staying... Ands with regards to my last post. i was more talking about the younger players. and like i said 2 may be leaving....

Napier was always one that no-one ever really had a clear picture on his future at the club. When it waqs reported in the local paper by Parsons him self i and everyone thought he was staying... Ands with regards to my last post. i was more talking about the younger players. and like i said 2 may be leaving....

Yeah cheers snake, not having a dig at u whatsoever, just more refering to the norm of pre season & sitting back reading what some posters say then what players do? Some get it right & some get it wrong (sometimes wrong because a player changes his mind) & there is nothing wrong with that beacuse it's usually just posters stating what they've heard or seen but thats the beauty of this forum, you can get much more information on here then out of your local paper!! :thumbsu:

Yeah cheers snake, not having a dig at u whatsoever, just more refering to the norm of pre season & sitting back reading what some posters say then what players do? Some get it right & some get it wrong (sometimes wrong because a player changes his mind) & there is nothing wrong with that beacuse it's usually just posters stating what they've heard or seen but thats the beauty of this forum, you can get much more information on here then out of your local paper!! :thumbsu:

Shepp east v Blighty sun 1st april

should be a cracker by the sounds of it both have recruited well:thumbsu:

Shepp east v Blighty sun 1st april

should be a cracker by the sounds of it both have recruited well:thumbsu:

Out of interest is that just for senior grade of footy?

Always thought with a practice day like that, just before season starts, good idea to put all grades through a game. Good opportunity to train volunteer goal umpires, field umpires in junior grades, timekeepers etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back