Picola & District FL 3rds Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitley lachlan sidebottom from katandra, the kid knows how to handle the media

He'd Wanna be handy with that last name. i know his cousins (i think) go alright in the GV and another one playing AFL. Whats this kid doing playing picola league???!!!!!!!!!!

He'd Wanna be handy with that last name. i know his cousins (i think) go alright in the GV and another one playing AFL. Whats this kid doing playing picola league???!!!!!!!!!!
loves bein a big fish in a little pond

loves bein a big fish in a little pond
have you asked me that?
maybe i cant be ****ed travelling out of katandra.thanks for calling me a big fish, you on the other hand, dont you play seconds for tungamah?

and stewy, not all sidebottoms are as good as steele or tyson, no doubt your a star? i didnt know that peoples last name determined how good they should be.

have you asked me that?
maybe i cant be ****ed travelling out of katandra.thanks for calling me a big fish, you on the other hand, dont you play seconds for tungamah?

and stewy, not all sidebottoms are as good as steele or tyson, no doubt your a star? i didnt know that peoples last name determined how good they should be.
haha u would be playin 2's mate and if u were actually half as gud as u thought u were u would actually get drafted and if u cant actually be f***d travellin out of katandra are u only gonna play home games????

haha u would be playin 2's mate and if u were actually half as gud as u thought u were u would actually get drafted and if u cant actually be f***d travellin out of katandra are u only gonna play home games????

haha pipe down gamble just remember we play you this wk dont start gettin chirpy mate might come back and bite you on the backside ;)

game of the round katandra v tungamah usually pretty competitive games have heard that tunga wont be as strong as they were in past yrs and katandra have picked up a few handy recruits so it should be a pretty good game to see were both teams are at

Be a very good game both teams will see where they are at, i think its a 4 team race for the flag dookie Shepp east Tunga and Katandra.

Is it tru that Ashley Saunders tried to get a clearance from Tunga?

lay of young sidebottom as he said last names dont mean s**t, quality talls are hard to find in all leagues, what i have seen from him he seems like a good enough player to hold his own in the PDFL and other leagues.

Stewy whats wrong with the picola league, dookie tunga n katty would of beat most KDFL MFL teams last year.

This year dookie beat 2 MFL teams & 2 KDFL teams so i think the PDFl is as strong as ever.

what do you mean i would be playin two's? im still in thirds,
ok, whats your excuse for not getting drafted?
why dont you get a permit to play thirds, seems like it would be better for your development, or will you always play seconds?

should we make a seconds thread just for gambi? so he can stop hassling young kids?
and no, playing at katandra i will only have to travel every second week, where do you suggest i play?

what do you mean i would be playin two's? im still in thirds,
ok, whats your excuse for not getting drafted?
why dont you get a permit to play thirds, seems like it would be better for your development, or will you always play seconds?

should we make a seconds thread just for gambi? so he can stop hassling young kids?
and no, playing at katandra i will only have to travel every second week, where do you suggest i play?
i dont have an excuse i can admit that im a spud lol i dont talk myself up like u and it was a bit of a joke mate cos u ark up evertime lol

i dont have an excuse i can admit that im a spud lol i dont talk myself up like u and it was a bit of a joke mate cos u ark up evertime lol
haha i dont talk meself up bud.
it was a pretty funny joke ay.
you know whats a joke? your like 20 and it makes you happy to call 16 year old kids spuds when you have seen them play how many times?
if you wouldnt mind, could you please show some maturity like a 20 year old should, and talk some footy?
or atleast tell ya stupid comments on the seniors thread.

anyway, im goin with
katandra by 8 goals over tungamah
katunga by 5 goals over katamatite
shepp e by 15 goals over rennie
dookie by 30 goals over waaia

you know whats a joke? your like 20 and it makes you happy to call 16 year old kids spuds when you have seen them play how many times?
if you wouldnt mind, could you please show some maturity like a 20 year old should, and talk some footy?

anyway, im goin with
u r an idiot lol im 18 and i said im a spud

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyway, im goin with

sidey shh, your annoying, i reckon cam hickey will kick a bag this week, best on, not sure if gus ford is playing because of seniors, if he plays tungamah will win.

sidey shh, your annoying, i reckon cam hickey will kick a bag this week, best on, not sure if gus ford is playing because of seniors, if he plays tungamah will win.
i agree with bullet there. cam hickey is a star in the makin

i agree with bullet there. cam hickey is a star in the makin
cam did play very well,
i wouldve given b.o.g to ash saunders though, his a gun.
although gus only played a quarter, im not sure that he's be a 15 goal difference in the team.

cam did play very well,
i wouldve given b.o.g to ash saunders though, his a gun.
although gus only played a quarter, im not sure that he's be a 15 goal difference in the team.
yeah true dont think any player would make that big of a difference.
did tunga just have a bad day or are they going to to sruggle this yr? i thought they wouldve been there abouts again this yr but going by yesterday it looks like they are gunna struggle against good running sides they have some big bodies but just lacked in their run a fair bit

Dookie V shepp east next week is going to be the best game so far this year.

Big match up
Lachy Morrison V Andy O'connor

Can shannon anysley play a key part on saturday. last year was a star Vs the Lower sides but was very quiet Vs the better sides, will he go missing or play well.

But think east will stuggle to match up on the big forward in
Bovel 6 goals
Rezza Karmari 8 goals
Kayden antonowicz 8 Goals
Siro Branna 9 Goals

Declan ryan ed mckenzie best CHF's in the team and maybe the league.

Think dookies forwards will be the key, but also Dimitropolus can play on a key forward or play a tag role in the guts.

Dookie by 23 points in a shoot out.

does anyone know who Alex Hay play for now? does he still play at the rovers? or is he just playing down at assumption where he goes to school? heard his playing good footy at assumption just wondering how he is going at home?

Still playin for Deni when he has school holidays i think. played 1s in the first round

did tunga just have a bad day or are they going to to sruggle this yr? i thought they wouldve been there abouts again this yr...
Most saturdays are going to be bad days for Tungamah this year. I'de put money on them not to make finals. Nowhere near what they were lost to many including coach troy costigan, and that showed last saturday to be a BIG loss.

Most saturdays are going to be bad days for Tungamah this year. I'de put money on them not to make finals. Nowhere near what they were lost to many including coach troy costigan, and that showed last saturday to be a BIG loss.

Tungamah have got some big bodies in there side but they lack running players. i still wouldn't count them out of finals contention as i dont see rennie, waaia or katty making finals.

Tungamah have got some big bodies in there side but they lack running players. i still wouldn't count them out of finals contention as i dont see rennie, waaia or katty making finals.
now that shepp east and dookie have played off for the number 1 spot which ended up in 10 or so goal loss for shep east, i think katandra and katunga are the only teams capable of holding the number 3 spot, will find out this saturday. whats everyones predictions about the match?

I think its a 2 team race for second Katandra and east.
I have seen both sides play and they will both match up well, the key to any team playing shepp east is starting strong.

They seem to start playing the man not the ball as soon as they get behind, Dookie would of got about 4 or so goals from free kicks down the ground.

I think Katunga will be strong against bottoms sides but will struggle against Dookie east and Katandra.

Dookie’s biggest battle at the moment is loosing players to the senior side, which might bring us, back a bit

now that shepp east and dookie have played off for the number 1 spot which ended up in 10 or so goal loss for shep east, i think katandra and katunga are the only teams capable of holding the number 3 spot, will find out this saturday. whats everyones predictions about the match?

Katunga vs Katandra will be game of the round. its a battle for 3rd spot on the ladder. Katunga have got a few good running players as do katandra. Will be a close game, and is a home game for katunga which i think will see them over the line. Katunga by 5 points.

Katunga vs Katandra will be game of the round. its a battle for 3rd spot on the ladder. Katunga have got a few good running players as do katandra. Will be a close game, and is a home game for katunga which i think will see them over the line. Katunga by 5 points.
will be a great game definately game of the round but i think katandra have too many bigger bodies that can run i think katunga will struggle containing them. kats by 2 goals i reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back