Toolamba
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Murchison-Toolamba FNC
Supposed to keep thread to 1000 posts.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Keep posting guys, don't let modesty get in the way of your posts! :p

Things looking really interesting heading into the finals with Katamatite working out Dookie. Hopefully we can see a good finals series. It is always good watching 3rds finals as you get to see what guys might be up for seniors the year after.

Are there any teams that might benefit if their seniors make an early exit from finals, or in the case of Katamatite will the 3rds benefit if their seniors don't make the 5?

Supposed to keep thread to 1000 posts.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Keep posting guys, don't let modesty get in the way of your posts! :p

Things looking really interesting heading into the finals with Katamatite working out Dookie. Hopefully we can see a good finals series. It is always good watching 3rds finals as you get to see what guys might be up for seniors the year after.

Are there any teams that might benefit if their seniors make an early exit from finals, or in the case of Katamatite will the 3rds benefit if their seniors don't make the 5?

don't think that will make a difference for katty, they always seem to come good finals time, we'll play them 2 weeks in a row so thats gonna be exciting, with the katty dookie game, i heard there was a free kick given and then a 50m penatly given then the siren went and cal alridge kicked it after the siren

don't think that will make a difference for katty, they always seem to come good finals time, we'll play them 2 weeks in a row so thats gonna be exciting, with the katty dookie game, i heard there was a free kick given and then a 50m penatly given then the siren went and cal alridge kicked it after the siren
yeh biggest bullshit decision ever i heard. it was rick riordan who paid it too, which surprises me.
speaking of umpires, why arent there any good ones from rennie? we have played them 3 times and 3 s**t umpires everytime and they are all different ones. he paid a terrible freekick and we just sighed and then instead of either letting it go or paying a 50, he paid a 25. was gunna send our kid off for swearing when it was a kid from rennie, that wouldnt be the first time its happened!

yeh biggest bullshit decision ever i heard. it was rick riordan who paid it too, which surprises me.
speaking of umpires, why arent there any good ones from rennie? we have played them 3 times and 3 s**t umpires everytime and they are all different ones. he paid a terrible freekick and we just sighed and then instead of either letting it go or paying a 50, he paid a 25. was gunna send our kid off for swearing when it was a kid from rennie, that wouldnt be the first time its happened!

dunno bout anyone else but i think the umpiring all year has been pretty terrible cant really think of a game ive played in this yr that there has been good umpiring..wats everyone elses thoughts from other clubs??

was just looking back in the old 3rds thread and 2 years ago Marto121 said 2009 will be dookies 3rds year..bloody good prediction lol

dunno bout anyone else but i think the umpiring all year has been pretty terrible cant really think of a game ive played in this yr that there has been good umpiring..wats everyone elses thoughts from other clubs??

i thought our umpires have been good, except against dookie, katty 1st time and rennie

Yes I can happily claim to making that expert opinion. lets just hope the dooks can get up this year. The dookie katamitite game ended with aldridge taking a mark on the wing when scores were level. cal then stepped off his mark and chrisso went to tackle him. the umpire payed 50 meters which was a f***** joke as cal clearly went off his line and the umpire was looking for katy to win the game. the 50 meters turned into 60 meters just to make sure he would get the distance and sure enough kicked the goal. I dont like calling people cheats....but he was a CHEAT! I can hack losing a game of footy but when its in those circumstances then thats when i get P***** off. The Katy umpire was a joke and the league honestly needs to do something about the umpiring because the standard this year as been a joke with the better teams being targetted. Rennie and Katty have had shockers but the others mostly have been decent. Dookie this yr has i think 14 top age boys how about the other clubs? our 3rds next year should still do ok if everyone hangs around but it all depends how we go this year.

Whilst we are close to the year who is everyones predictions for this years premiership medals etc.

League Medal: Nichol Clurey
Goalkicking: Adrian Connell
Premiers: Dookie (hopefully) everyone fit and not being arrogant we should really win.
Runners up: Its tough but I'll go with Tungamah but only if everyone is fit e.g. Juddy and Terence otherwise Katty will squeeze into the grann

Longest post ever, have a good one lads

Yes I can happily claim to making that expert opinion. lets just hope the dooks can get up this year. The dookie katamitite game ended with aldridge taking a mark on the wing when scores were level. cal then stepped off his mark and chrisso went to tackle him. the umpire payed 50 meters which was a f***** joke as cal clearly went off his line and the umpire was looking for katy to win the game. the 50 meters turned into 60 meters just to make sure he would get the distance and sure enough kicked the goal. I dont like calling people cheats....but he was a CHEAT! I can hack losing a game of footy but when its in those circumstances then thats when i get P***** off. The Katy umpire was a joke and the league honestly needs to do something about the umpiring because the standard this year as been a joke with the better teams being targetted. Rennie and Katty have had shockers but the others mostly have been decent. Dookie this yr has i think 14 top age boys how about the other clubs? our 3rds next year should still do ok if everyone hangs around but it all depends how we go this year.

Whilst we are close to the year who is everyones predictions for this years premiership medals etc.

Premiers: Dookie (hopefully) everyone fit and not being arrogant we should really win.
Runners up: Its tough but I'll go with Tungamah but only if everyone is fit e.g. Juddy and Terence otherwise Katty will squeeze into the grann

league medal = cameron sandral. its hard to say, i dont know who has had a good season and who hasn't
goalkicking= adrian connell
Premiers= dookie, beat tunga by 7/8 goals in the grannie. mas punch on.
other chances of the league medal: nicholl clurey, terence jones, josh dohnt

league medal = cameron sandral. its hard to say, i dont know who has had a good season and who hasn't
goalkicking= adrian connell
Premiers= dookie, beat tunga by 7/8 goals in the grannie. mas punch on.
other chances of the league medal: nicholl clurey, terence jones, josh dohnt

are u serious hank??

are u serious hank??

how ya reckon punch on will start?
cant say jones or dohnt will win it as he been injured all year and dohnt just not good enough but dan clarke will go close, nichol would take it i reckon as hes the only real standout midfileder in there team

cant say jones or dohnt will win it as he been injured all year and dohnt just not good enough but dan clarke will go close, nichol would take it i reckon as hes the only real standout midfileder in there team
ok fair enough, what about hayes?
yeh i dont think dohnt has that much talent either but he has been in the best 13 times this year and my mate he goes well so i thought i'd give him a mention. there is a few from katandra who could have gone well but this is what lost it for them
jake thurstan= played seniors/ bushies
adam hickey= played seniors
cody irvine= been overseas for 5 weeks
sam doyle= been injured with a broken rib, out for like 5 weeks or so

oh and i was just jokin about the punch on but there will probly be one.
would be an even fight too i reckon.
both have big players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh and i was just jokin about the punch on but there will probly be one.
would be an even fight too i reckon.
both have big players

yeah would be good i reckon, last time there was n beatles was jumping around n s**t haha was funny as, cant say there would be one tho as half our team is pussy as haha

ok fair enough, what about hayes?
yeh i dont think dohnt has that much talent either but he has been in the best 13 times this year and my mate he goes well so i thought i'd give him a mention. there is a few from katandra who could have gone well but this is what lost it for them
jake thurstan= played seniors/ bushies
adam hickey= played seniors
cody irvine= been overseas for 5 weeks
sam doyle= been injured with a broken rib, out for like 5 weeks or so

yeah hayes aswell but he been injured n played seniors a few times

yeah would be good i reckon, last time there was n beatles was jumping around n s**t haha was funny as, cant say there would be one tho as half our team is pussy as haha
haha yeh i heard about that. he punched mitch pettit didnt he?

mate if the umpire doesn't pay play on than you cant over step the mark or have someone tackle him... you see it all the time in AFL and in this league. you have to wait until the umpire blows the whistle even if they have clearly played on.... i hate the rule how they pay 50 metres because most of the time the umpire has been to late on the whistle to pay play on... its something you have to adjust to and be smart with.. cheers.

yeah i heard that to... :) think there are a few people like that in the league. 26 from tunga does it to, he goes to boarding school i think but heard he is really in to it there.

yeah i heard that to... :) think there are a few people like that in the league. 26 from tunga does it to, he goes to boarding school i think but heard he is really in to it there.
yeh and there is a boxer from katunga and another kid whose dad was a cage fghter, so i'm sure he knows how to fight
oh and i think a kid from katandra is a boxer too.

anyone have anythoughts on the tunga katy game this week. should be pretty good leading into finals. does anyone know when jak judd comes back from his knee injury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back