Picola & District Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of an early crow.. But..

How are clubs looking for 2022. Are most clubs just loading up and going again or will there be some movement in coaching and playing ranks??
Hearing a certain coach of a club is off to the bulldogs along with his best midfielder

Well done to Chris Marshall on winning league B & F, certainly not the best player in the comp but has a crack every week. And for those people that put together teams based on who is named in the best players, Marshall was not named in Jerilderie's best 6 in any game this year.

Well done to Chris Marshall on winning league B & F, certainly not the best player in the comp but has a crack every week. And for those people that put together teams based on who is named in the best players, Marshall was not named in Jerilderie's best 6 in any game this year.
Congratulations to Chris Marshal.
I must admit when I watched him he didn’t do anything extraordinar, but he was in every contest.
This will be subjective depending on who played well when you watched, but whose was everyones best players this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven’t heard great things coming out of there with player shortages and voluntee shortages.
Hopefully they pull it together and it’s just a bume in the road as Mathoura folding help no one in the Picola league
Interesting week ahead for mathoura, I hope they get the support they require.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back