Picola & District 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

With blighty only having one side which appeared from last weeks side to be missing plenty of senior players , Tungamah might have wanted to give both sides a good hit out and may have thought a intra club would be better .
Wouldn’t they be risking dropping out of the top 4?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NSW in full lockdown from 5pm tonight going to throw a spanner in the works?
Unfortunately the tool belt, and tradies trailer have now followed the spanner into the works.
i applaud everyone involved at club & league level for trying to push on with the season
but seems to be a loosing battle.

Unfortunately the tool belt, and tradies trailer have now followed the spanner into the works.
i applaud everyone involved at club & league level for trying to push on with the season
but seems to be a loosing battle.

What are the options from here Mairjimmy? Wait out the NSW lockdown? Award premierships to the minor premiers? Modified vic only finals series? Doesnt seem to be a.fair way to do.it.?

Waiting out the NSW lock down, yep could take a while. How longs a piece of string.
Dont think you could award premiership to minor premiers. Would any club stand up and accept that knowing it was handed to them, would have a big * next to it.
If we do catch are break in September do you run a very short finals series over 2 weeks, top 4 play each other winners play off in the GF.
I think your right though no fair way to go about it.

Waiting out the NSW lock down, yep could take a while. How longs a piece of string.
Dont think you could award premiership to minor premiers. Would any club stand up and accept that knowing it was handed to them, would have a big * next to it.
If we do catch are break in September do you run a very short finals series over 2 weeks, top 4 play each other winners play off in the GF.
I think your right though no fair way to go about it.

I think that is the perfect solution if we can get a window. Get it out now the plan would be to have 1 v 4 & 2 v 3 - winners play off for the GF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back