Player Watch Pick #16 (2016) - Todd Marshall

Remove this Banner Ad

Marshall and Georgiades were equally terrible. Georgiades moreso for his inaccuracy. Marshall just couldn’t get near it after an error ridden first quarter where he could have had 2-3 on the board if he took marking and set shot chances.

For all the crap, I and others give Dixon and our system for targeting him too much, at least he tries to get within 10m of the contest.

Georgi was fine he just went back to his crap kicking. He kicks even vaguely well and it's 3 goals and you say he's done fine.

Marshall squibbed and did nothing and has now forgotten how to kick too

Just realised that Finlayson is back next week which is something. Todd needs to find something. 9 goals from 7 games, and a couple of goalless ones, in a year when we expected to transition away from Dixon, is Fogarty like rubbish.
Hell get a very warm welcome if his first game back is a showdown.

Might actually fire him up.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marshall and Georgiades were equally terrible. Georgiades moreso for his inaccuracy. Marshall just couldn’t get near it after an error ridden first quarter where he could have had 2-3 on the board if he took marking and set shot chances.

For all the crap, I and others give Dixon and our system for targeting him too much, at least he tries to get within 10m of the contest.
Come on, Mitch was there to get the opportunity, he was good but missed a few.

Dixon is average but great tonight, Todd is in a hole!

Shithouse tonight, and I've been one of his biggest supporters. Has imposed himself on games better than that previously and needs to do so again or he'll be playing SANFL.

With Georgiades and Dixon in the side he should play more of a lead up role to work him into the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back