Player Watch Pick #16 (2016) - Todd Marshall

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s been poor but more involved than Mitch who was barely even near the ball and about 20x better than Dixon who would be better as a decoy leading away from the ball right now.
They've all been equally terrible.

There’s 3 kfs out there and Todd’s been the most involved and certainly not our worst kf out there but they’ll flood to the Todd thread.

Oh for crying out loud he's playing like absolute garbage tonight, easily (tonight) the worst of the tall forwards and yet you're still trying to defend the indefensible. Truly unbelievable.

Oh for crying out loud he's playing like absolute garbage tonight, easily (tonight) the worst of the tall forwards and yet you're still trying to defend the indefensible. Truly unbelievable.

Marshall has been be far the worst of the three and it isn’t even close.

He wasn’t when people came flooding in and I made that comment. all our kfs had been s**t, actually worse at that point but the same people in here straight off the bat.

Yeah he’s been poor, like 90% of our team. We’ve got players out there getting paid a fortune spudding it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least 2 marking contests was really embarrassing, he’d have hid in a hole if he could find one.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He’s been poor but more involved than Mitch who was barely even near the ball and about 20x better than Dixon who would be better as a decoy leading away from the ball right now.
You must have extremely low standards, he his beaten way too easily in a marking contest His kicking and marking tonight has been below poor.
Won’t mention his opponent running off him

I don’t care when it was posted he has been appalling for weeks

Nah. Started off excellent, was alright for a while but slowed down every week for some reason. Today’s been his worst game by far. Worst game in a long time.

This board, when he’s excellent to good they think he’s borderline okay to poor, when he’s doing okay they think he’s one of the worst to ever. Lol there’s no room for you guys to go when he actually has a poor game.

Really his worst crime has been to drop away in his involvement the last 2 qtrs.

In any case there’s been a fair drop off since his first couple of games where he was in great form. He can get back to that if we don’t heck things up.

Nah. Started off excellent, was alright for a while but slowed down every week for some reason. Today’s been his worst game by far. Worst game in a long time.

This board, when he’s excellent to good they think he’s borderline okay to poor, when he’s doing okay they think he’s one of the worst to ever. Lol there’s no room for you guys to go when he actually has a poor game.

Really his worst crime has been to drop away in his involvement the last 2 qtrs.

In any case there’s been a fair drop off since his first couple of games where he was in great form. He can get back to that if we don’t * things up.
At no point tonight has he been excellent.

They've all been equally terrible.
Marshall and Georgiades were equally terrible. Georgiades moreso for his inaccuracy. Marshall just couldn’t get near it after an error ridden first quarter where he could have had 2-3 on the board if he took marking and set shot chances.

For all the crap, I and others give Dixon and our system for targeting him too much, at least he tries to get within 10m of the contest.

philthy, you've tied ya boat to him but he's been awful for a while now.

Are you gonna pump up Dixon for his 4 goals or still say he's the reason Todd isn't flourishing?

Todd is so out of form it's crazy. He was terrible tonight.

Yes was terrible tonight, but the idea he’s been s**t for ages is hogwash.

You’re also putting words into my mouth and taking stuff out of context.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back