Ovens & King football 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've nothing to share at this point. Not heard much around the traps apart from a few meetings etc happening. No names mentioned to me at this point. Assuming they'll leave the naming until the AGM, which has been pretty standard the last few years.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
You would think if they had a coach they would put it out there, the longer they leave it the harder it is to recruit

know a bloke who reckons the job is his if he wants it

I would say anyone that takes on the job at this stage will be only going there for the money
What's make it worse for them they said they had 4 people wanting the job so why would any one believe what they say now
I would think they have zero chance of recruiting players now ,every other club is all over any player movements by now
way to late now for a club that is struggling and has no coach and as they need at least 6 players just to have a senior team let
alone another 25 for a reserve side not looking to good for Nth Wang future . I can not see any club being able attract this many
players as if you look at the reserves comp most club were lucky to have 16 players each week even Tarra struggled with numbers
and there a well run club . It will be interesting where a few other club are at also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back