Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

From the Plastics’ match preview:

The most plastic club in the league.

They bag other clubs yet sell their history for money.

Players leave for a dollar just to get out.
Only ones that hang around are over paid or no talent or Bont, the dodgiest, no heart, piece of protected filth in the league.

Only ones that hang around are over paid or no talent or Bont, the dodgiest, no heart, piece of protected filth in the league.

I see Taranto, Hopper, Hill, and Bruhn are playing some great footy for the Giants this year.

The victim playing of that lot is almost at Norf supporter levels.

Still crying about Bontempelli on Haynes (a clear accident) whilst Greene is the poor persecuted victim for eye gouging playing repeatedly and bumping an umpire.

I wouldn’t piss on that franchise or anything or anyone associated with it if they were on fire.

Don’t forget this one from their match preview:

/

“ I know I should get over this, but I hate the Dogs more than the Sydney Swans. The Dogs cheated their way to a premiership in 2016, aided by corrupt AFL umpires. I thought the best ever team in our history was the 2016 side, and we almost certainly would have been premiers if we had gotten past the Bulldogs in our home preliminary final, as we completely had the Swans measure that year. In 2019, whilst it was exhilarating to watch us win narrowly numerous times en route to making our inaugural Grand Final, it was a sinking feeling knowing at half time that Richmond were just too good for us. “

/

They’re so jealous of us it’s so cute.

Yet players only stay at that Garbage franchise because they pay top dollar

I reakon the Greene Gorby wrote that himself.....

I thought the best ever team in our history was the 2016 side, and we almost certainly would have been premiers if we had gotten past the Bulldogs in our home preliminary final, as we completely had the Swans measure that year.
That part is actually true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of their deadbeat fans also wrote that the AFL didn’t want an all Sydney GF and that the umpires robbed them in 2016 PF.

First off, LOL. The AFL would cream their pants at an all Sydney GF.

Secondly….hmm, gonna have to go with LOL again.

14 points up early in last quarter and you lost. We wanted it more. Suck it up snookums.

Went over to the Tigers board. Their fans have seriously lost the plot. Full of their now standard claims of conspiracies about how the umpires/afl have it in for them. Honestly its like they have been infiltrated by QANON nuffies and completely forgotten they won 3 flags in four years.

Went over to the Tigers board. Their fans have seriously lost the plot. Full of their now standard claims of conspiracies about how the umpires/afl have it in for them. Honestly its like they have been infiltrated by QANON nuffies and completely forgotten they won 3 flags in four years.
They are not handling their slide down the ladder particularly well.

So apparently:
JUH - staying
Bailey Smith -Staying
Tim English - staying
naughton - 9 YEARS

So they’re all staying on 9 year deals!?!?! I don’t think so.

My take is Dogs will try for premiership next year and then heavily reset end 2024.

I could count up to 6 first rnd picks

I reckon JUH is gone (he just doesn’t know it). Freo will give 2 to Sydney for MacDonald. Then Sydney sends 3 x 1st round for JUH

English - free agent to eagles. Another 1st round pick.

Smith - first round pick from Geelong.

So dogs could have up to 6x 2024 1st rounders :
1. Dogs 2024
2. Fremantle 2024(JUH)
3. Ports 2024 (JUH)
4. Swans 2024 (JUH)
5. Geelong 2024 (Smith)
6. Dogs Free agency compensation (English)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back