Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Doc Rivers Basketball GIF

Had a good laugh when I saw this on the North Melbourne thread

Throw big coin at JUH dogs won’t be able to come anywhere near our best offer

Then for free agents a small forward like Stengle or Ainsworth

Dynasty
They're looking real good, though. Anything less than finals this year for them would be a complete disaster. It would be time to burn the place down.

Had a good laugh when I saw this on the North Melbourne thread

Throw big coin at JUH dogs won’t be able to come anywhere near our best offer

Then for free agents a small forward like Stengle or Ainsworth

Dynasty

At least one of them also thought they’d get Sam Darcy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs taking far more seriously than we are. They’ve played their first choice mids on ball for longer than we have and they are playing much harder.

Bont, Libba, Treloar and English playing like it’s the finals and so are their forwards.

Phillips is a starter for Round 1 for mine. Been unlucky that we’re playing the umpires’ pets with a couple of the frees.
Not bad off the Horf board when the minnows give them a meaningless scratch match touch up.

Also good for a laugh (belongs in the "Bulldogs supporters says the darndest things" thread): Preview - 2024 Preseason: Hawks v Dogs in Tassie

This would have to be one of the dumbest things I have ever read on a opposition board

So my Bulldog people were tight lipped about JUH last night, more discussion on how Bevo and the men's team don't like and don't support the women's team.

Can't tell if JUH is going or not but they seemed happy when I mentioned 3 FRDP's they would get.
Very much doubt he is in play for us.

This would have to be one of the dumbest things I have ever read on a opposition board

So my Bulldog people were tight lipped about JUH last night, more discussion on how Bevo and the men's team don't like and don't support the women's team.

Can't tell if JUH is going or not but they seemed happy when I mentioned 3 FRDP's they would get.
Very much doubt he is in play for us.

JUH is easily our most critical re-signing, no one that is actually involved with the club would “seem happy” to lose him for draft picks.

I’ve been looking forward to this threads return.

Here is some true delusion on the Saints board, in regards to the Webster hit:

“If someone did that to a Saints player he would have got a free kick and zero weeks ...... and then a precedent would be set for said action to be punished down the line”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back