Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

In the Freo autopsy thread, umpires weren't mentioned until post #56. That must be a record for a team playing us.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

CD couldn't reach Darcy's back! Also Daniel held his ground, Darcy just crumpled like Nick Riewoldt in a final.
That was freakin unAustralian by Captain Collapse

In the Freo autopsy thread, umpires weren't mentioned until post #56. That must be a record for a team playing us.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app
The guy next to me started carrying on about them being victorian umpires i think after the first free was awarded to us. Always a sign to me a supporter has NFI.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a good chance we are 3 years into a 4 year mini-rebuild. It happens, we've come to a point where we haven't got the list we need and it's time to hit the draft and let some of the player salaries simmer down. You'd probably count the Hollands, Binns, Lemmy draft as year one.
So this was supposed to be the year where they peaked, now it’s actually a year where they are deep into a mini-rebuild.

I know as bulldogs supporters we love to indulge in a bit of self flagellation, but Ive gotta ask. WHY THE * WOULD YOU GO TO THE CATS BOARD TONIGHT!!!?
Actually I didn't, Norm.

That was sent to me by a Cats supporter mate who wanted my honest opinion on it.

I told him it was the truth.

What would you have said?

Actually I didn't, Norm.

That was sent to me by a Cats supporter mate who wanted my honest opinion on it.

I told him it was the truth.

What would you have said?
I would've said why are you bringing this to me just after the game? Do not call me again. We are no longer friends.

From the Cats board:

The dogs the the biggest waste of talent i have ever seen in my 30 years of following Australian rules football.

Spot on.

Maybe we could blow that statement up poster size and leave it on the entrance door at the club... sort of like how they used to leave a box of hearts from the butchers in the old days at the team entrances

From the Cats board:

The dogs the the biggest waste of talent i have ever seen in my 30 years of following Australian rules football.

Spot on.
A bit rich coming from a Cats supporter isn’t it, they make top four ever year, their list is made up of players from other teams, they don’t play young players much because they poach players instead of develop them.
Over the last 10 years they have won a flag and played in a losing grand final, same as us, only difference is we did this outside top four.

A bit rich coming from a Cats supporter isn’t it, they make top four ever year, their list is made up of players from other teams, they don’t play young players much because they poach players instead of develop them.
Over the last 10 years they have won a flag and played in a losing grand final, same as us, only difference is we did this outside top four.
Stretching it there. Last night's Geelong side had these players:

Gryan Miers – Geelong Falcons

Tom Atkins – Geelong rookie draft

Mark Blicavs – Geelong VFL

Mitchell Knevitt – Geelong Falcons

Tanner Bruhn – Geelong Falcons

Jed Bews – Geelong Falcons

Tom Hawkins - F/S

Oliver Henry – Geelong Falcons

Jack Henry – Geelong Falcons

Sam Simpson – Geelong Falcons

Tom Stewart - South Barwon GFL

Sure they recruited Jeremy Cameron but he's a Western districts boy.

They also have two raw Irish lads playing last night, perhaps thanks to Zach Tuohy.

Would we have wanted Gary Rohan? Since he left Sydney he's reamed us.

We have Lobb, Duryea, O'Brien. Doc has more flags than Cameron too.

They had as many young players on the park as us last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back