Oppo Camp Oliver Henry (Traded to Geelong 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Because Mitchell has been the obvious reason we are now Premiers. Without him, forget about it.
Are you guys really going to pretend that we wouldn’t have got Mitchell if Ollie didn’t leave?

Are you guys really going to pretend that we wouldn’t have got Mitchell if Ollie didn’t leave?

Yes I do.

what Proof the trade still would of Happened?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes I do.

what Proof the trade still would of Happened?
What proof is there that it wouldn’t?

Mitchell essentially cost a 3rd round pick and a fringe player, we had the currency to get it done by ourselves if we needed to. The only reason it went so late was because we prioritised talks with Geelong over Hawthorn. You’re kidding yourself if you think that we wouldn’t have gotten that deal done within the first few days of trade week if we weren’t dealing with the Henry trade.

Maybe we would have but bottom line is he was tied to the Henry deal so pointless speculating on other possible permutations. It was Geelong that had to provide the sweetener to get that deal over the line, not Collingwood.

Mitchell essentially cost a 3rd round pick and a fringe player, we had the currency to get it done by ourselves if we needed to. The only reason it went so late was because we prioritised talks with Geelong over Hawthorn. You’re kidding yourself if you think that we wouldn’t have gotten that deal done within the first few days of trade week if we weren’t dealing with the Henry trade.

Pexy, now you have punctured the Tommy Mitchell Origin Story, there are a lot of kids who need to learn that Santa is just a fat campaigner in a velvet rental

Pexy, now you have punctured the Tommy Mitchell Origin Story, there are a lot of kids who need to learn that Santa is just a fat campaigner in a velvet rental
Just on that, my (autistic) son just found out the tooth fairy isn’t real recently after he caught his mum swapping the tooth for a coin. Not sure if he’s made the connection to Santa and the Easter Bunny yet, but it’s sad that the magic is beginning to go for him :(

Just on that, my (autistic) son just found out the tooth fairy isn’t real recently after he caught his mum swapping the tooth for a coin. Not sure if he’s made the connection to Santa and the Easter Bunny yet, but it’s sad that the magic is beginning to go for him :(

Dad wrote tiny notes from the tooth fairy

I repeated the effort with my kids

Think the little grifters knew for a long time but wanted the cash

My wife and I kept forgetting to do it. Kids would wake up upset that their tooth was still in the glass with no cash to be seen Luckily we were Overseas: "Silly tooth fairy must have gotten the time zone wrong again " All sorted an hour later.

Went down to the last Minute of Trade Period to do the Trade

Glad you know what happens in the inner sanctum

Yeah I do that too. My daughter still thinks the tooth fairy is real and left a letter next to her tooth last week which I duly replied to in my fanciest writing with a glitter pen. Credit to her big bro, he hasn’t told her anything.

Went down to the last Minute of Trade Period to do the Trade

Glad you know what happens in the inner sanctum
Are you really trying to tell me that the Mitchell trade would have gone down to the last minute if we weren’t trying to deal with Geelong and Mackie?

Come on Dave, don’t be naive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back