Offseason Werewolf Game 1 - The Curse of the WereBoncer

Remove this Banner Ad

Unbeatable. Might as well declare them the winners.
not quite unbeatable

Speck
Danger in Texas
Spookism
DemonJim

we have three zombies with one being a werezombie and one wolf, if the wolves work together they could take out the other two zombies and it would be a wolf win, they just have to figure out who to lynch today

Vampire role instead

Randomly selected Villager every 3 days comes back.

Everyone would realise surely?

I honestly think that with the zombie it only gets activated when he gets killed.

In that case just act as if he were saved by the guardian except he is now a zombie.

Zombie role can work but needs to be refined.

As in game starts with two zombies.
Each night the zombies can KILL one person.
On every second night they can convert.
Max of four zombies at one time.

You can actually now wipe the zombies out first night if one is lynched and one is killed by the werewolves.

zombie role would have been fine if I had capped it at four, it has made the game very hard for the village to win.

this would be cool to have too
Amulet of Protection: If you possess this, you cannot be killed, but must give the amulet to another player the next night.

Zombie role can work but needs to be refined.

As in game starts with two zombies.
Each night the zombies can KILL one person.
On every second night they can convert.
Max of four zombies at one time.

You can actually now wipe the zombies out first night if one is lynched and one is killed by the werewolves.
i would change it so it is a maximum of four, to allow them to constantly stay at four makes them too strong

i would change it so it is a maximum of four, to allow them to constantly stay at four makes them too strong

Just start them at four with no converting abilities only kills. Same as werewolves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually that would be interesting.

Work like zombies except not allowed to lynch.

Clever people would figure things out.

Early on it would be very hard to pick. Only as the game goes on would it become easier.

if we capped the game at 20 people or 25, i would simply have wolves and no zombies, the only reason i added the zombies was due to the extra numbers. we should have had maybe 6 wolves in this game, an extra seer and or juggilante just to keep things interesting and maybe a group of 3 people who are like flogs in the fact they all know each other. in the end we should have just stopped at 25 players as3 of the wolves rarely got involved and other people went inactive

if we capped the game at 20 people or 25, i would simply have wolves and no zombies, the only reason i added the zombies was due to the extra numbers. we should have had maybe 6 wolves in this game, an extra seer and or juggilante just to keep things interesting and maybe a group of 3 people who are like flogs in the fact they all know each other. in the end we should have just stopped at 25 players as3 of the wolves rarely got involved and other people went inactive

That's what it boils down to. The inactives ruined the game.

At least now we know who to leave out of the next game. .. and yeah the Zombie thing kind of didn't work in the end. .. Could have had a Zombie who just muched on brains every second/third night but was otherwise classed as a villager. .. ;)

i don't think the inactives ruined the game, the wolves chatted alot privately, just in the thread some weren't as obvious. The village could have chosen to pick these quiet guys early on but no the active ones made themselves appear guilty. obviously the game is not going to work if everyone is quiet but it really didn't pan out too bad it was simply the zombie role which has caused the problem. the beauty of the game is that things can pan out so randomly, had clay seered an evil person he could have bandwagoned them. had smartys been killed straight away the wolves may have won, there were so many possibilities. had the seer seen the juggilanted they could have worked together for a while, the options are endless. it was just crazy how many innocents were killed in a row and how all you guys were adamant villagers were wolves or zombies was funny as you were so far from the truth, as it is there are still two wolves in the game and what a great job those two have done to hide their characters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back